St Mirren New Strip- Pre Order

They had 4/5 year old kit at Braehead today.

The 6/7 year old looks too small for Abby

The 8 to 10 year old looks far too big for her.

A 7/8 year old kit would be perfect for her, but guess what ?

They dinnae do 7/8 year old St Mirren kits.

JD Sports seem to be pretty shite.

Got it in Paisley.

Dunno why they aren't selling it online.

Another email from that diddy mob saying my order is being dispatched again, now im thinking should I go back and ask for my money back and buy the boy something else for his birthday. Why is it taking so fecking long, why is there no fans input on design off the stripe and finally why have the club signed off on it.

They must have got shit report cards.

More likely they said, "Dad. I know all these sad old guys with no life outside of football are wetting their knickers about the new strip ,but I quite like it, so could you buy me one please?"

More likely they said, "Dad. I know all these sad old guys with no life outside of football are wetting their knickers about the new strip ,but I quite like it, so could you buy me one please?"

Ah, yes....the naivety of youth.

I clocked a few adults wearing it. What's their excuse?

Got Abby the Scotland away top last Sunday at JD Sports.

They sent the wrong socks ( adults for a 5 year old )

Going to pick up the shorts in half an hour at the Braehead Shop.

Maybe get the socks before Xmas.

Why the hell can the whole strip not be purchased at the same time ?

Hopeless.

Bloody hell, if I knew it was that easy to get rid of him I'd have mentioned his missus earlier. laugh.png

Or maybe it's just that his maw only allows him to stay up until midnight on a Saturday night then it's time for the "jim-jams" and to be "tucked up" with Paddington Bear.lol.gif

Hi Max Mate, see your up to your old tricks again . You never change, you`ll be showing us your baby elephant impression next wink.png

Another season comes to an end and yet again you fail to buy me a drink, ya auld skinflint, Next season we really must get all the old gang back together for a bevvy.

He is a bit of a fud to be honest. A few wee pearls of wisdom here and there, but lets himself down at time with his nonsense

I wouldn't know.

I haven't read any of his posts, other than the ones people have quoted, for about 3 months now.

It's one less waste of oxygen cluttering up my forum viewing.

What is amusing is that he thinks I'm responding to the drivel he posts, when in reality all I see, which is a vast improvement on what he posted when I could see them, is "This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Maximillion. View it anyway?"laugh.png