Murray

Murray would be a good appointment, had Dumbarton playing some very good attacking football this season.

Couldn't disagree more. If Danny Lennon leaves, and I still hope he doesn't, we should be looking at someone with knowledge and contacts in the English leagues. Someone from ex league 1 credentials, who could bring some experienced players north.

Danny Lennon got Cowdenbeath promoted twice and won the Scottish League Cup.

These are facts.

Anyone that slevers on about "one promotion by default", "lucky to win the cup" or "aye, but what if McLean had played instead of Goncalves" would appear to be bitter and delusional and should perhaps seek help. This bit is just an opinion mind you.

Danny Lennon got Cowdenbeath promoted twice and won the Scottish League Cup.

These are facts.

Anyone that slevers on about "one promotion by default", "lucky to win the cup" or "aye, but what if McLean had played instead of Goncalves" would appear to be bitter and delusional and should perhaps seek help. This bit is just an opinion mind you.

Season 2008/09 saw Danny Lennon's side miss out on promotion in a penalty shoot-out after a scoreless 2 legged match and extra time against Stenhousemuir. However, they were promoted to the second division for the 2009–10 season as Livingston were demoted to the Scottish Third Division after breaching the league's rules on insolvency.

The above is also a fact, obviously the Cowdenbeath fans didn't care and Danny progressed the next season. I'm not bitter about anything, I fully enjoyed the shock of beating Celtic and took delight in the way we won the Final...at that moment in time.

I don't get you.

First you said he was getting more money at Dumbarton

Now a wage cut

Try reading it again, I thought the "don't think so" would be a giveaway.....

He's not the sharpest tool in the box. It would be wrong to pick on him.

You better hurry up and get they baws of yours emptied, its starting to effect your brain,, numpty...

snore.gif Once again you prove you don't know me. If you did you'd know how well I did at school. I doubt you even went to school and if you did it was probably one where people coloured in.

Hey , i went to a good school. It must have been good, it was approved .lol.gif

You were never this easy to wind up in the past mate. Whats up big fella, stress getting to you ? sorry.gif

Danny Lennon for a new contract. A year and half if possible? One year deal is insulting and doesn't set the tone for the season very well. Assuming we stayed up next season, the following six months would leave the board in a position to offer an extension if things are going well or change it half way without expense and spare us the same routine of hoping for the best etc.

I think your kicking the hole out it a bit there, have you seen the Dumbarton squad it's full

of ex spl players proven journeymen, and a few top flight loanees thrown in for good measure

it's a pretty healthy squad they have, so this working wonders just isn't fact,

also did they not offer a certain McGinn brother more money than we did,,,, it seems to me there's

been a fair bit of investment put into that club,,, there's nothing remotely amateurish about them,

Murray put the squad at Dumbarton together using players at the end of there career willing to play on for minimal wages, loanees and youth, sound familiar??? Re McGinn he went for first team football not the cash which is less than his salary with us!