Where Are You Going This Summer

Maybe if I keep posting in this shithouse of a thread one of the moderators will come along and lock it.

I actually feel sorry for the genuine, nice and fellow Saints supporting, guy that started this thread, Lochwinnoch Saint. Just like I and others have started a thread in the past either to ask fellow buddies for advice or to show interest in what we're getting up to on our well deserved summer holidays the usual forum trolls ruin it with their petty agendas and hatred.

Indeed. bangin.gif

Another "Please be my pal" attempt by the king of trolls. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Back on ignore, have fun. flipa.gif

Back on topic, nowhere, hope it's a nice summer. thumbup2.gif

Is Tunisia not where they filmed some of the Star Wars films?

Aye, but they filmed the famous bar room scene in Greenock. Apparently they used locals for extras so they could save money on the make-up.

I'm heading for Fuerteventura, me n Mrs Buddie have spent 6 weeks discussing costs vs hotels etc, then last night she said can we think about mibbe Greece as well. Eh, no, we've spent 6 weeks narrowing it down to 185 hotels in the Canaries, if we consider Greece as well, we might come to a decision by summer 2018.

Edited by Happy Buddie

I thought it was Tenerife or Magaluf? Certainly when I went to Magaluf as a student people said "Ah, you're off to Shagapoof!"

Torremolinos is now looked on as a gay friendly resort , if you book a hotel online you have to read the feedback carefully if you don't want to end up in one of the places that cater for them !

Touring the Highlands and Islands first stop Loch Leven so we can visit Loch Leven Seafood restaurant which is a cracker. Then on to Sky , Harris , South Uist , Barra then the long sail to Oban for the ferry to Mull then back to the mainland for a night in Tarbet with its many fine eateries.

Predications are this will be one of the warmest summers hope so.

I was thinking of Lochwinnoch or Ardbeg , what would you recommend ?

:P

I take it you are flying out of Edinburgh ? I attempted to get Dubrovnik (Mrs has never seen the place) a few weeks ago but could only get flights fae Embra and I wasnae prepared for that. .

Yep Edinburgh. KLM to Zagreb via Amsterdam.

5 hours between flights... wonder what I could do wink.pngcool2.gif

looking forward to the music and this http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/98/gallery/

Good to hear there's flights from Paisley International next year. Maybe do the Dubrovnik/cruise thing, I heard it's fantastic.

Edited by Vambo57

Going a cruise in late august. Taking in Cadiz, Venice, Corfu, Dubrovnik. , Catania.

and a couple of other ports . 17 nights of total chill !! cannae wait !

Looking forward to Dubrovnik especially.

Happy holidays every buddie !

Where are you staying in playa blanca and when are you there davidg

Think it's July 4th I'm heading out, rented a wee flat/villa just inland from the harbour.

First time I've rented a property out there, usually stay in a hotel.

Looking forward to some quite chill out time after the madness of Disney, private pool for the wee yin and a nice roof terrace overlooking the sea for a beer at night.

I'm off to Brazil for the World Cup, myself and five mates been planning it for years as we all turn 30.

Fly in to Recife for Japan v Ivory Coast. Then to Natal for Ghana v USA followed by a drive along the coast to Fortaleza for Ghana v Germany. Flight to Belo Horizonte for England v Costa Rica then final leg on to Rio.

Now just five weeks away, been talking about it since it was announced donkeys ago!

Edited by aldo_j

I'm off to Brazil for the World Cup, myself and five mates been planning it for years as we all turn 30.

Fly in to Recife for Japan v Ivory Coast. Then to Natal for Ghana v USA followed by a drive along the coast to Fortaleza for Ghana v Germany. Flight to Belo Horizonte for England v Costa Rica then final leg on to Rio.

Now just five weeks away, been talking about it since it was announced donkeys ago!

Brilliant.......................the winner. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif