Where Are You Going This Summer

Too late trying to back out, he's booked the flight......................................nice and cosy in that Jacuzzi. wub.png

Just e-mailed them to see if the amenities include a taser and a strait jacket..............................................whistling.gif

Going to Cairns in North Queensland in August for August. We'll try to get down to Sydney for a few days, too, visiting family and doing the touristy stuff, but I suspect it might be a bit chilly down there at that time of the year.

Whereabouts in Sydney are your family? Mine are in Mona Vale and Manly on the Northern beaches. Some place to live, not far away from where Home and Away is filmed.

Whereabouts in Sydney are your family? Mine are in Mona Vale and Manly on the Northern beaches. Some place to live, not far away from where Home and Away is filmed.

Not really sure, it's one of my cousins and she's just moved there from Canberra. E-mail's a wonderful thing, I couldn't tell you her physical address. Yet. I couldn't tell you her physical address yet, but I will find out before I go......

:)

A week in Croatia at the end of June.

5 days in Zagreb taking in the InMusic Festival on Jarun Lake and a couple of days at the primeval Plitvice Lakes.

Canne wait!

I take it you are flying out of Edinburgh ? I attempted to get Dubrovnik (Mrs has never seen the place) a few weeks ago but could only get flights fae Embra and I wasnae prepared for that. .

Not going anywhere with our having a daughter getting married but this morning I heard Y Viva Espana on the radio and it didn't half give me the notion. it's many a long year since I took the Costa Brava plane and I wouldn't mind going again. It's a much more interesting part of Spain than many believe but it does have some pretty hellish bits too. One really rainy day we made the mistake of going on a train journey from where we were staying to Lloret de Mar. What a mistake! A concrete jungle that would have warmed the hearts of the designers of the Paisley Piazza. But like many parts of Spain, get off the beaten track and away from the big touristy areas and you really see Spain. I'll think about it.

I take it you are flying out of Edinburgh ? I attempted to get Dubrovnik (Mrs has never seen the place) a few weeks ago but could only get flights fae Embra and I wasnae prepared for that. .

If you can wait a year , there's flight from Glasgow next summer !