Gary Locke

Gosport Buddie

Very harsh on Locke and I'm pretty surprised. If Levein was coming in above him it does make his position untenable.

I think he did a good job under trying circumstances at Hearts, and I'm sure he will get another job pretty soon...

I was really impressed with Hearts shape, movement and attitude on Saturday. They came across as a very well coached side... and that was without Hammil and Stevenson.

Good point. He's got that team of young lads really well drilled, they've improved markedly over the season.

The team seemed to really be playing for him and had a bit of confidence. Must have been hard knowing that you were playing for a year knowing you had no real chance of staying up (-15 points and a team of kids) and would have thought that the way they have played recently shows good progress.

Have to laugh your what sits off at Mrs Budge and her first big decisions....

Sack the manager and coach

Employ the nation,s favourite diddly as DOF which stands for:

( the results won't be my fault, and I reserve the right to stab whoever we lure into the managers job in the back on a regular basis)

FFS A DOF in the championship when you,ve just come out of administration.... The fans that bought into the club are gonna just love paying his inflated wages when their getting pumped by QoS etc.....

How soon till it all falls apart and their in admin again...? I say by the end of the season

Very harsh on Locke and I'm pretty surprised. If Levein was coming in above him it does make his position untenable.

I think he did a good job under trying circumstances at Hearts, and I'm sure he will get another job pretty soon...

Just as long as it's not the managers job at SMFC

How the f*ck can they sack Locke? Are they blaming him for relegation? A*seholes!

Same reason as Saints could sack DL- cos they can.

No need for a reason such as relegation... and it gives fans something, other than themselves, to mull over during the close season.