Lennon Gone - Confirmed

The multi-millionaire Steve Clarke??

Crakin player I his time with us but, AYE - RIGHT!!!

Well I don't think a high paying job would be his top priority then! He isn't going to get another gig in the EPL, so its the Championship or SPL for him. Building his reputation up in Scotland might not be a bad move, assuming he believes in his abilities it wouldn't be a bad gig for a season.

Well I don't think a high paying job would be his top priority then! He isn't going to get another gig in the EPL, so its the Championship or SPL for him. Building his reputation up in Scotland might not be a bad move, assuming he believes in his abilities it wouldn't be a bad gig for a season.

No chance

He slated the game up here not that long ago

On how poor it is and the standard had really fallen since he was playing with us.

He will bide his time and get another job down south or even abroad

No chance

He slated the game up here not that long ago

On how poor it is and the standard had really fallen since he was playing with us.

He will bide his time and get another job down south or even abroad

Correct.

I was just pointing out having a few bob in the bank isn't a factor.

Collins would be interesting to say the least. Did he not try to get the entire Hibs squad to get off the booze and takeaways, implementing a strict fitness plan? Think they revolted and complained to the board about him, then backtracked after realising he was probably right.