Lennon Gone - Confirmed

Feel sad for Danny. Genuinely nice guy and great with the supporters ,especially the kids at any of the new strip / calendar signings.

I think we need to be careful for what we wish for.

It's easy to forget many years in the wilderness at a time like this.

Hope he gets a chance somewhere else. I strongly suspect he is not the type to carry a grudge were he to return to SMP with a.n.other team

As one of those who did not want Lennon at the club, his departure was inevitable I feel. Whilst I have pity for someone losing his job, he had more than enough time to justify his position and was unable to do this.

Speculation on Lennons successor is rife and I do hope that whoever gets the job will be able at least to handle a press interview properly. This ability must not be underestimated as the previous incumbent was woefully poor at this.

I admit to having little confidence in the board regarding the next manager but hope to be pleasantly surprised. I also hope to have my enthusiasm renewed after a couple of dire years.Next season there is no Hearts and Rangers, and maybe even Hibernian so there is no excuse for not at least trying for a top half finish alongside those giants like ICT and St Johnstone.