St Mirren's New Manager Is Tommy Craig

I want to know if poster "Danny Lemon" will be changing his name.

"Bugger off Barry" or "Owen yer bike" or "Hurry aff Murray" perhaps.

Not at all, this account was only brought about to vent my frustrations with the previous management team. I wish Danny Lennon all the best in the future and I will be fully backing whoever the board chooses to appoint. With Lennon gone, this account will close down, but I may open another just to read what faraway saint has to say for himself

Feckin hope there's nothing in it.

I hope so to , I would have a bigger problem with him at the Club than I would have say , if Nach* Nov* had came to the Club. .

Wee Baz is a ned , He also broke the jaw of Hugh Murray and Hugh was professional enough to say wee baz didn't mean it. Wee Baz also got PLG the sack , just when PLG was doing wonders for Scottish fitba' .

To finish I would use an expletive employed by another , well known poster. .

f**k'm

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Not at all, this account was only brought about to vent my frustrations with the previous management team. I wish Danny Lennon all the best in the future and I will be fully backing whoever the board chooses to appoint. With Lennon gone, this account will close down, but I may open another just to read what faraway saint has to say for himself

You're a dick? tongue.png

Is that enough? thumbup2.gif

PS On second thoughts, you're a cretin of a human being, that's better.

Edited by faraway saint

Interesting.

So who would be your 1st choice?

Really don't know mate. There's probably a dozen guys who haven't been mentioned who will be serious contenders.

And most people first choice wouldn't be realistic candidates. Someone like Graeme Alexander would be a good shout but he's never going to move north.

Thank feck I'm no deciding.

Really don't know mate. There's probably a dozen guys who haven't been mentioned who will be serious contenders.

And most people first choice wouldn't be realistic candidates. Someone like Graeme Alexander would be a good shout but he's never going to move north.

Thank feck I'm no deciding.

Indeed, though they've put themselves inthe position of having to make the call.

I reckon they will opt for a comparatively cheap, comparatively experienced option. The likes of Bollan fits that bill. I can't really comment on him as a manager, but the cheap/experienced combo doesn't sit too well.

I wouldn't be too upset if we hired Barry Ferguson, he is young with a lot too prove. It's hard to judge him on the Blackpool job because there were a lot of problems there when he took over but he did manage to stay clear from relegation.

Indeed, though they've put themselves inthe position of having to make the call.

I reckon they will opt for a comparatively cheap, comparatively experienced option. The likes of Bollan fits that bill. I can't really comment on him as a manager, but the cheap/experienced combo doesn't sit too well.

Murray also fits the bill as he's out of contract and looks like they type of person they would go after going by their history.

Tom Hendrie - from Alloa

John Coughlin - assistant

Gus MacPherson - Dunfermline player

Danny Lennon - Cowdenbeath

Some thoughts going through my head.

Is the sale of the club imminent?

I'm not so sure it is.

If yes, do they have their own man?

Hope not. I'd rather they took over a stable club with some sort of continuity. New board, new manager, new coaching staff, clear out of squad is all too much for me.

If not, do the board break the pattern and gamble on a big name to push for top 6 to make the club more attractive?

If it's Barry Ferguson I think it's a mistake.

Would they gamble on the assistant again?

Even though this one is more experiences in all departments I don't believe they would go down this route.

Player manager again?

I know Thommo isn't keen on player manager role and I don't think they would go down this route again, especially at this level.

Edited by davidg

Coyle couldnt get out the first division while Gus breezed it - for this reason - im out.

Indeed.

Gus Macpherson pissed all over Owen Coyle in the First Division - and with a much smaller budget.

Coyle got the gig down south because of he was known in that part of the country. He got lucky in taking Burnley up and has subsequently been found out for the shit manager that he is.

I wouldn't be too upset if we hired Barry Ferguson, he is young with a lot too prove. It's hard to judge him on the Blackpool job because there were a lot of problems there when he took over but he did manage to stay clear from relegation.

That reminds me,pub

There must be some truth in those odds,do you know any uninformed punter who would entertain such a mad bet ? I have that sinking feeling in my gut

These markets are notoriously volatile and it would literally take just a couple of bets for a big cut in any particular runners odds. Betting is no guide whatsoever in a situation like this.