Cut Throat Business....jambos Sevenson And Hamill Out..whos Next...

Steak&Kidney

Jamie Hamill expressed "bemusement" that guys like Ryan Stephenson were leaving the club.

I says a lot for the intelligence of footballers that he seems surprised that a 1st division club can't afford to pay their ludicrous wages.

Stevenson had a year left on his contract. They would have to pay that off, so why not do it for the season and have him play for you?

Guest TPAFKATS

I'd want a robust medical for Stevenson before signing him.

I would've thought hamill was the kind of experienced battler and leader that they would need (again) next year.

Stevenson had a year left on his contract. They would have to pay that off, so why not do it for the season and have him play for you?

Hearts are still in administration. I don't think they need to pay off anyone's contract. It's simply a case of cutting the high earners - especially as you're getting no return over the summer.

That would seem logical but nothing about the crazy, crazy, world of football surprises me anymore.

Say what you say about Hearts but at least they've got their dirty washing done, if the latest rumours are true and Ian Murray is staying at Dumbarton then how long..........................