Well Done The Buddie Knickerwetters

I'm not sure there's one single person who wanted to see Danny Lennon relieved of his post only to be replaced with his assistant!

I can't think of one single St.Mirren fan who wanted this as an outcome!

Pretty poor thread Shull.

No, I get that Shull. But to say that 'this is what people wanted' isn't exactly right.

Apart from Pod, apparently... ;-)

I beg to differ and say that it's spot on. You may look no further than a thread on this very forum entitled "Lennon Out!". Nowhere in the title is there a mention of Tommy Craig, just "Lennon Out!". Lennon is now out. People got what they wanted. Quod erat demon-fúcking-strandum. wink.png

I beg to differ and say that it's spot on. You may look no further than a thread on this very forum entitled "Lennon Out!". Nowhere in the title is there a mention of Tommy Craig, just "Lennon Out!". Lennon is now out. People got what they wanted. Quod erat demon-fúcking-strandum. wink.png

You miss my obvious point. Which is that no one was shouting for Tommy Craig to be given the job, which is what the OP suggested. I know lots of people were shouting for Lennon's head, rightly or wrongly. But to maintain that these people have 'got what they wanted' is only half right factually. It ain't difficult to understand Greig. You're a clever boy.

Shull get over it, def not a legend. Great we won a cup under him, wasn't sacked, his contract wasn't renewed. Wasn't great under DL, like Danny even though I wanted him gone, Tommy will get my support. Hope this dosent go on like it did with Gus. Lets move on. I support the team, not who manager is, managers come & go like players, but who ever they are we all want the best from them, if it dosent work, they are replaced. One thing is sure we as supporters will always be there. Good luck next season saints, getting my ST soon like I always do.

Shull get over it, def not a legend. Great we won a cup under him, wasn't sacked, his contract wasn't renewed. Wasn't great under DL, like Danny even though I wanted him gone, Tommy will get my support. Hope this dosent go on like it did with Gus. Lets move on. I support the team, not who manager is, managers come & go like players, but who ever they are we all want the best from them, if it dosent work, they are replaced. One thing is sure we as supporters will always be there. Good luck next season saints, getting my ST soon like I always do.

I'm over it and have moved on ....................whistling.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLBLwJSnT0

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifSIR DANIEL LENNON clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Some never mentioned a replacement.

They just wanted Danny sacked.

In fairness one or two of them mentioned getting in the likes of Billy Davies.

I always wondered what the weather was like on Planet Moonbeam.

I should perhaps ask maximillion.