St Mirren Squad 2014/2015

If they can both stay fit they will be decent signings for Dundee, Hartley isn't hanging about.

Can't agree. McPake is nothing more than decent and spent most of last season and some of the season before out with back trouble, while Thomson is dogshit. A shadow of the player he was in his younger days.Thomson played a big part in taking Hibs down. I'd be disappointed if we had signed either.

The fact that we will sign a load of crap players mark my words and the fact that were SHITE every season other than that im basing it on nothing

There is one school of thought that suggests we have time to secure the players we are actively & currently pursuing and that you are being overly pessimistic- However, there is another viewpoint which sees things rather differently and as we take a trip down memory lane we are usually ambushed and ill equipped come the start of the season........We shall see

The fact that we will sign a load of crap players mark my words and the fact that were SHITE every season other than that im basing it on nothing

We will finish above Dundee for the 10th campaign on the spin, mark my words. Not bad for a team who's shite every season hm?

Indeed now we have got rid of huge manager who was holding us back (IMO) I believe we will kick on and finish in the top 6.

TC said that we could be looking for about up to eight new players , the way thing are going that looks like another cut in the size of the squad this season .

McGowan , Van Zanten , Brady , Scullion and DJ DJ already released.

McGregor , Mclean , Dillo linked to moves away .

McGinn still under contract but also linked with a move away

Newton , Campbell , Magennis loans fnished .

Hope we will not be heading in to the new season with a threadbare squad.

My sources are telling me the club has a Fan-tastic new incentive that will resolve cuts to the squad size.

From what they are telling me it's just being finalised and will be exclusively revealed when the new away shirt is released later this month.

If you remember there was a Season Ticket incentive a few years back that provided a free kids away top for every Season Ticket purchased.

Well with the launch of the new groovy Yellow and Black away shirt the club in conjunction with the corporate shirt sponsorship "JD King of the Trainers" will provide a free pair of trainers for every season ticket holder who also buys an away shirt.

Once the shirts have been purchased and the trainers dispatched the club will then hold an open trial.

It's a win-win for the club and JD Sports - they are going to have to do something to shift this new away top......

Yes just like the Two guys that won the Living The Dream package at the POY night , a cunning plan to make the squad numbers up.thumbup2.gif

Kello

Naismith-Cheesy-Williams-Kelly

Goodwin-Hughes

Teale-McGinn-Wylde

Thompson

That's just the players who've got a deal for next season. There's a solid back bone there, our young defenders are one year wiser and I really like the look of Mark Williams. I think he could complete a back 4 solely comprised of products of our own youth system next season.

The point is, don't panic. We need signings but there's other teams around us who are in a worse position than us.