Brentford

Colchester

Ipswich

would do me grand.

could do Luton

Wycombe Wanderers

Barnet

too

if we played orient it would be a difficult choice on where to sit for me.

Vancouver whitecaps (away), Palermo (Sicily - away), Roma (away), arsenal (away), ifk Gothenburg (away), Copenhagen (away), any other Scandinavian teams (away), any team from Dublin (away). Are New York cosmos still going? Them away if so.

Vancouver whitecaps (away), Palermo (Sicily - away), Roma (away), arsenal (away), ifk Gothenburg (away), Copenhagen (away), any other Scandinavian teams (away), any team from Dublin (away). Are New York cosmos still going? Them away if so.

Nae hame games ?

Isle of Man was a favourite haunt many years ago for Saints.

Knowing our luck we would get Isle of Mull.

Judging by the new strip I think the characters from Balamory had some input......too much feckin yellow Josie!

BTW - I love Mull - superb place.

was just thinking a wee trip to Mull would be awesome. Not sure about their football team but they do make good whisky.

Just shows how much thought was put in to designing ours.Think it was done on the back of a fag packet.

I think they have "one" nice stand and some terracing...........we have a fully compliant, all-seater stadium built within the budget we could afford.

It's still a cardboard f*cking box with no atmosphere.

The atmosphere is created by the people within the ground. The Hearts fans showed us what can be done in our "cardboard box", as you call it, only a few weeks ago!!

The atmosphere is created by the people within the ground. The Hearts fans showed us what can be done in our "cardboard box", as you call it, only a few weeks ago!!

Fair do's. Maybe Saints fans are quiet wee souls. However, the accoustics don't seem to push the noise levels up,the way it happens in some other stadia. Even when we've had a 'big' home support, the atmosphere doesn't seem that great to me.

Usual bullshit and does a disservice to Gordon Scott who oversaw the build.

Various designs were proposed including I believe a 3 sided design which thankfully was rejected by Saints.

Ultinately we got what some would describe as a Tesco Value stadium, but it is 4 sided, seats more than enough punters for a club of our size despite concerns that it was too small it met the requirements of the build budget.

When you consider what the alternative could have been if we had not sold Love St.....

Thank our lucky stars to we have had someone like Gordon Scott in charge of that project.

Whatever happened between the Consortium and him beggars belief to an ordinary punter like myself.

I suspect he's had a few chuckles along the way as the consortium still try to flog a dead horse.

Edited by Lord Pityme