Pre-Season Your Choice?

Ronnie

I would be very happy indeed if the Buddies came to Jersey. We have had Hibs and Celtic in the past along with a host of EPL teams. the games tend to have an exhibition feel about them but I wouldn't give a stuff about that. I have managed to get a good number of fans of English teams interested in our results so it would be fab if we could get a kind of Isle of Man tournament with a few English teams involved. The main stadium( Springfield) would comfortably hold a couple of thousand and has played host to u17s from Scotland and Northern Ireland. one can but dream!

I would be very happy indeed if the Buddies came to Jersey. We have had Hibs and Celtic in the past along with a host of EPL teams. the games tend to have an exhibition feel about them but I wouldn't give a stuff about that. I have managed to get a good number of fans of English teams interested in our results so it would be fab if we could get a kind of Isle of Man tournament with a few English teams involved. The main stadium( Springfield) would comfortably hold a couple of thousand and has played host to u17s from Scotland and Northern Ireland. one can but dream!

I've only been once and I loved it to bits. For such a small island there is a hell of a lot to see and do. Don't remember seeing a football ground. Hire cars used to have a big 'H' displayed and locals called them horror cars. Do they still do that?

I've only been once and I loved it to bits. For such a small island there is a hell of a lot to see and do. Don't remember seeing a football ground. Hire cars used to have a big 'H' displayed and locals called them horror cars. Do they still do that?

Yes, hire cars still display a large H on the plate, it's kind of code for " keep away". The stadium is kind of centralish and was rebuilt a number of years ago with a new stand and the whole pitch rotated 180 degrees so that the sun shine right into the stand! ( great planners here too) where did you stay when you were here and I could give you an idea of the stadium in relation to your hotel if you like.

That is well smart! Like the wee tier which looks like corporate too.

I have a mate who plays for fleetwood and they have a cracking set up at the ground mind you there's not much els near the stadium .

Also, it's relatively local so we would take a decent for an away support.

Just shows how much thought was put in to designing ours.Think it was done on the back of a fag packet.

I agree with you , just a bit of 'design' into the main stand would of made a big difference to how it looks overall.

It does however more than meet our needs and has never been sold out.

It's all owned by us which is the most important thing.