How To Change Your Name

I think if you spin round, click your heels & repeat three times "i`m Ardbeg Saint !" that should do the trick ! Good luck!

btw, i simply pmd Div to change from Dumfries bud, that might work too.

See you, nice people start a thread and you come in with your smart arse posts, damned disgrace, whistling.gif

You go through usernames like my wife goes through shoes and handbags.

FFS don't. thumbdown.gif

You'll get the "prove it" routine while he can't see his ability to troll people, plead with people to be his friend and ask so many bleedin obvious questions to get a response makes it obvious he's the same desperado he's been for the last 3 years. whistling.gif

What are you all about. Mate I have a life full of friends that's why I don't spend as much time as you with the near 30,000 posts to your name. The biggest laugh is you don't attend St Mirren games. One day we will get to meet one day.

Edited, we all make mistakes.

Edited by faraway saint

FFS don't. thumbdown.gif

You'll get the "prove it" routine while he can't see his ability to troll people, plead with people to be his friend and ask so many bleedin obvious questions to get a response makes it obvious he's the same desperado he's been for the last 3 years. whistling.gif

Don't you hate always being right?

FFS don't. thumbdown.gif

Don't you hate always being right?

Blimey. That was a mistake.