Scottish Cup Final Arabs V Fakes 17/5/14

shull

I just hope it's a good match with open attacking football. If United play anything like their best football I think they could win comfortably. I wouldn't mind in the least if St.Johnstone break their duck. They'll never match our three.

Leaning towards a fakes victory, and as every diddy club supporter deserves cup win, and there must be at least one decent fermer out there, it is only right.

Oh, and the fact that neither Shellick nor the Zombie Select are featuring, yet again, is only to be celebrated.

Leaning towards a fakes victory, and as every diddy club supporter deserves cup win, and there must be at least one decent fermer out there, it is only right.

Oh, and the fact that neither Shellick nor the Zombie Select are featuring, yet again, is only to be celebrated.

I don't like McNamara, but there's something satisfying in knowing that a top 6 side who have a bigger budget than us and bring in more commercial income have won... in their entire history... Fcuk all.

One Saints in Scotland! Dundee United victory for me, but it was a close call!

I don't want either of them to win.

Crowd......45555.

See I thought this - then saw that wee cretinmoanygiespeacefaced Macnamara...............

I don't like McNamara, but there's something satisfying in knowing that a top 6 side who have a bigger budget than us and bring in more commercial income have won... in their entire history... Fcuk all.

and then there is is.................

Good point Poz but purely to get it up Mcnamara, I go for the fakes.

watching this on the live stream after a good night out... real blood n snotters Scottish fitbaw, and I know they are fakes, and that we really are the only true saints in Scotland... but GIRUY fanny macnamara...... mon the fakes... even if they win this we are 2 Scottish cups and 1 league cup ahead of them!