Scottish Cup Final Arabs V Fakes 17/5/14

shull

I love Scottish Fitba.

Listened to the Final on Radio Scotland and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cannae wait to watch the highlights on Sportscene later.

Congratulations St Johnstone F.C. clap.gif

Great video here. Check out the guy in the brown suit:

GoPro // St Johnstone fans react to Scottish Cup …: http://youtu.be/XEM0Ig5ca5U

Hugs his sons, hugs his mates, checks his watch to see how long there is to go, looks skywards and celebrates a bit more. I think that it is what Thommo would call a cathartic experience. You can tell that guy's put up with decades of dross in the hope that moment would come along.

Hugs his sons, hugs his mates, checks his watch to see how long there is to go, looks skywards and celebrates a bit more. I think that it is what Thommo would call a cathartic experience. You can tell that guy's put up with decades of dross in the hope that moment would come along.

I don't think they were even his mates rather just the random guys he was sitting next to.

St Johnstone are a tough side to crack and always seem to do very well against us especially in Perth. I have to say I still really don't like Fraser Wright. A hard tackling, battling, no nonsense defender but a horrible big runt of a man. Almost Paul Hartley esq in dislikability.

McNamara is still a dislikable character though and maybe he and his team ain't as good as the media would have us believe.

I don't think they were even his mates rather just the random guys he was sitting next to.

St Johnstone are a tough side to crack and always seem to do very well against us especially in Perth. I have to say I still really don't like Fraser Wright. A hard tackling, battling, no nonsense defender but a horrible big runt of a man. Almost Paul Hartley esq in dislikability.

McNamara is still a dislikable character though and maybe he and his team ain't as good as the media would have us believe.

The media had Aberdeens name on the cup...WTF do they REALLY know anyway..its pish and paper talk

I have to say I still really don't like Fraser Wright. A hard tackling, battling, no nonsense defender but a horrible big runt of a man. Almost Paul Hartley esq in dislikability.

Indeed, but in his favour, he did appear to be rubbing Ciftci's nose right in it in the dying moments after the big tosser had committed a dummy spitting, loser's type foul.

I'm still not prepared to overlook that niggling prick shoving Sir Thommo of Hawk before the game had even started at Tannadice, while Thommo was waiting to take centre, for no other reason than just to be big niggling prick.

There wasn't a lot for the purists but there was a lot of heart and effort went into the game. I'm happy to see St.Johnstone break their duck. I bet there were a stack of Celtic fans burling in their graves with that sea of orange and blue pouring in to their beloved midden before the match. Our boys at their best would have beat the two of them yesterday.

Classic stuff! The guy should become a legend up yonder. Fair warmed the cockles of your heart.