World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

Decent enough game, referee shat it, Uruguay captain should have been off, seemed to avoid any real decisions.

Uruguay are well organised and brutal when any player gets past them, anybody not seeing that is a clown.

Suarez is class, England are a couple of players short, Jagielka isn't as good as John Terry, Baines was half the player he is in the Everton games and Uruguay closed the midfield down so much that the English better players never got going.

England are almost certainly out, no big deal, I only have one in my dream team. lol.gif

Hollands gonnie win it, I've got £100 on @ 12/1

Wow, you're my hero.............................lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I've £1000 on the team that win the world cup, watch this space. whistling.gif

Aye right smart arse, I stuck another £70 on and got a free £20 online bet, so have a total of £100 on

Tell us who's going to win it then genius................

Edited by murray street

Elbowing a player in the neck or isn't that enough, as he had already been booked?

Didn't you see that on Greek TV? lol.gif

funny how different coverage makes for different opinions - watched the game on US (english commentator and english "expert") tv accompanied by 8 English fans and not one person thought to mention a possible sending off. Not saying it wasn't just saying it wasnt an issue over here.

funny how different coverage makes for different opinions - watched the game on US (english commentator and english "expert") tv accompanied by 8 English fans and not one person thought to mention a possible sending off. Not saying it wasn't just saying it wasnt an issue over here.

I agree, the "impartial commentary" can influence things but I feel I call it as I see it and certainly feel if he hadn't been booked he would have been for that, erm, tackle.

I'm more than surprised ANY of the English fans weren't shouting for a sending off, were they on drugs?