World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

Brazil have takes one wooden top off, Fred, just the other one, Hulk, and then it's 11 v 11.

Chile running the show in the 2nd half.

Edited, I take it back about Hulk, probably the only threat Brazil have had in the 2nd half and extra time.

Still 1-1, 22 mins of extra time played......................penalties anyone?

aye

Tim Cahill's for Australia is a contender for best goal too.

Aye, good goal certainly, but this one also had the touch to bring it down, then a hooked finish. Wonderful hit. Will take a hugely impressive goal to better that.

Aye, good goal certainly, but this one also had the touch to bring it down, then a hooked finish. Wonderful hit. Will take a hugely impressive goal to better that.

Calm down Drew....Marwood will score better goals than that. 20 to 30 of em'.

Maybees.

The ITV games are doing my nut in! Thanks to their wee jingle played at all advert breaks, I'm wandering around singing 'Bra-zeel, Bra-zeel' to myself all the time!

Cannie stand that cùnt clive tyldsley I think he should be scalped with a broken dimpled beer tankard, even if its botswana playing krakatoa east of java he manages to work in a mention of englands 1966 world cup win mad.gif wish luis suarez would bite his boaby

Edited by murray street

Cannie stand that cùnt clive tyldsley I think he should be scalped with a broken dimpled beer tankard, even if its botswana playing krakatoa east of java he manages to work in a mention of englands 1966 world cup win mad.gif wish luis suares would bite his boaby

Agreed. Him and Andy Townsend are the worst pair known to football, I have it on mute and 5 live on.

Cannie stand that cùnt clive tyldsley I think he should be scalped with a broken dimpled beer tankard, even if its botswana playing krakatoa east of java he manages to work in a mention of englands 1966 world cup win mad.gif wish luis suares would bite his boaby

Tommy Craig took in the Botswana v Krakatoa East of Java game looking for prospective signing targets.

I think they've been quieter on the England national team this time around, and no wonder, what an embarrassment they are. It's the EPL they go on about.

They'll say ' What a goal by James Rodriguez - once tracked by Man United ' for example. FFS.

They then said the 'big clubs' are looking at him like he's a break through star. Monaco paid 40 million for him for goodness sake, he's been one of the best players in Europe for years.

Oh and he kept pronouncing his name wrong.

Edited by TopCat