World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

I was too tired to watch last night game, at this stage quite often games end in 0-0 or 1-0 as both teams are pretty capable and the fear of losing can overcome the desire to win.

This "3rd place play off" game on Saturday is a joke.

Both teams just want to get the fcuk out of there and get home after losing the semi finals.

Might not bother watching it, unless the TV is shit. whistling.gif

I was too tired to watch last night game, at this stage quite often games end in 0-0 or 1-0 as both teams are pretty capable and the fear of losing can overcome the desire to win.

Both teams just want to get the fcuk out of there and get home after losing the semi finals.

Might not bother watching it, unless the TV is shit. :whistle

At this stage on Tuesday night it finished not 0-0 but 7-1 ya numpty. Had they listened to Hansen or had Craig Levein set up Brazil with 4-6-0 then it could have been 0-0.

Might not bother watching it, unless the TV is shit. whistling.gif

Every third place game I've watched has been great, almost like an exhibition match. This time round I expect the Dutch to exhibit their footballing knobs up the footballing rectums of the vastly over-rated Braaazeeeel.

Every third place game I've watched has been great, almost like an exhibition match. This time round I expect the Dutch to exhibit their footballing knobs up the footballing rectums of the vastly over-rated Braaazeeeel.

Correct, the final is more likely to be a cagey affair and very defensive. Nothing at stake at the 3rd place game