World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

Ach well, can't beat the poor Europeans....................................1eye.gif

Germany been one of the best 3 teams throughout, along with Holland and Columbia IMO.

Plenty of other teams just below them.

A superb world cup, less than a handful of disappointing games, more than a decent amount of good games and a more than average amount of great games and goals.

I think I'll brush up on my Russian, Scotland might be there. whistling.gif

Ach well, can't beat the poor Europeans....................................1eye.gif

Germany been one of the best 3 teams throughout, along with Holland and Columbia IMO.

Plenty of other teams just below them.

A superb world cup, less than a handful of disappointing games, more than a decent amount of good games and a more than average amount of great games and goals.

I think I'll brush up on my Russian, Scotland might be there. whistling.gif

I'm not going.

Usual BBC shoddy reporting, just showed the Germans hitting the post, FAILING to mention it was offside.

Garbage. thumbdown.gif

To be fair - it was only offside when muller touched the ball after it came back off the post, had it gone in instead of hitting the post the goal would have stood as muller would not have had any influence on the goal, so it might have been legitimate to show the chance without the offside.