Return Of The Hark?

New manager and coaching staff....

On the lookout to bolster a depleted squad....

Misfit mercurial on the books who done a job elsewhere.....

Bod trying desperately to flog our starlets......

Ideal opportunity for all and sundry to kiss and make up..? (I. e. Stick with local fashion/trend and blame/back-stab Danny)

Could Harkins be TC,s first signing (sort of since he,s under contract)..?

Ideal opportunity for all and sundry to kiss and make up..? (I. e. Stick with local fashion/trend and blame/back-stab Danny)

My only concern on this is that there is a difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

Have you not read SG interviews ? I'm picking up Harkins will be aloud to leave to anyone a case his contract would be ripped up to move him on.

Have you not read SG interviews ? I'm picking up Harkins will be aloud to leave to anyone a case his contract would be ripped up to move him on.

I've not seen any of gilmours interviews regarding harkins mate, could you post a link?

Why would we do that - he's a contracted SMFC player he either comes back for the new season or Oldham (or anyone else for that matter) pays a transfer fee for him. We MUST stop this cycle of releasing / paying off contracted players.

I've not seen any of gilmours interviews regarding harkins mate, could you post a link?

Not sure about an interview including this, but apparently he mentioned it to someone at the PotY thing....allegedly.

Not sure about an interview including this, but apparently he mentioned it to someone at the PotY thing....allegedly.

If that's true, then so much for financial prudence.. surely we must at least look at getting a transfer fee if he isn't in Tams' plans?

Was it not a case of if another club were willing to take on Harkins' contract that would be good enough for us and we might not look for a fee in that case?

I don't see a problem with doing that as we aren't paying him off early and we would just find someone else to pay him what we had agreed (or improved terms) and we then have another wage freed for our own targets.

I would like to see Harkins given another chance, think he definitely has something to offer us, he has been on fire while at Oldham with some of there fans referring to him as God down there, Tommy might be able to get more out of him than Lennon, certainly worth a go.

I would like to see Harkins given another chance, think he definitely has something to offer us, he has been on fire while at Oldham with some of there fans referring to him as God down there, Tommy might be able to get more out of him than Lennon, certainly worth a go.

I see where your coming from, but hasn't everyone of his previous managers been down that path?

Maybe Tommy could get the best out of him?

Or should we think like the dog.....?

just kick some grass over that shit and run on..!

I'm rather hoping we go into Season 2014/15 without Gary Harkins and Josh Magennis anywhere near a St Mirren shirt. Maybe it's just me, but with Tommy already talking about 8 new players, I don't see the need for a sand-dancer like Harkins, or a big lump of wood like Magennis.

Opinions, opinions.

I'd like to meet the 2 guys that people often quote.

Perhaps Mr Reliable Source & Mr Good Authority should of been the new management team ?

We'll next time something is put at the door of a 'Senior' figure at the club we'll know it's TC.....

He is our resident 'Senior' noo.....

"Tommy's Farahs beige & tan Armeeeeeee!

Oh that's ok if it's from a reliable source then.....

I'd like to meet the 2 guys that people often quote.

Perhaps Mr Reliable Source & Mr Good Authority should of been the new management team ?

I'm not sure that I made any reference to the reliability or otherwise of the source, and I also included a caveat (ie: allegedly).

I'm rather hoping we go into Season 2014/15 without Gary Harkins and Josh Magennis anywhere near a St Mirren shirt. Maybe it's just me, but with Tommy already talking about 8 new players, I don't see the need for a sand-dancer like Harkins, or a big lump of wood like Magennis.

Opinions, opinions.

So That's why the lassies (and some of the blokes) are always on about Big Magennis..?

I also imagine Gary has no desire to return here. He did okay by all accounts in league 1, and I'm sure if Oldham don't fancy him one club at either that level or league 2 would take over his contract.

Hopefully anyway, I don't believe he's got the necessary attributes to succeed at this level.