Thommo Is Our New Captain

Tommy's meeting with Thommo today ended up with Thompson being handed the captaincy.

I believe Goodwin is stepping down as he'll be focussing more on his coaching role.

Living all of our dreams clap.gif

Edited by Murray7

Tommy's meeting with Thommo today ended up with Thompson being handed the captaincy.

I believe Goodwin is stepping down as he'll be focussing more on his coaching role.

Brilliant news clap.gif

But wait, Billyg says .....................................

Story anywhere?

The right (and obvious) move.

TC doing all the right things so far to get fans and team united... but that's the easy stuff... ... ... ...

The easy stuff is to get the fans united .......................................... Have you ever read this forum on a match day after a win, lose or draw? It's like a scene from the OK Corral. Edited by Kendo

centre forward as captain ? hmmm never been a fan of that to be honest.Is Goodwin chucking playing ? If hes not he should remain as captain,he wont be "concentrating on coaching" during 90 mins.I suppose Thompson is the only candidate to replace him if hes moving into the dugout permanently but until then he should wear the armband

Dave the Buddie will be fizzing. lol.gif

Great move, hope this is a sign of things to come with the club getting things right on and off the pitch.

Delighted Thommo has taken up the captaincy. The captain's meant to be the shop steward who represents the players interests to the BoD and the management team. Would have been a bit odd if our captain was also part of the management team.

Don't imagine much will change on the park. I guess Goody will continue to lead the defensive players while Thommo leads the attacking players, as has been happening for the past three seasons.

As far as I can see that's this all the issues resolved regarding the management team. It's now over to Tommy, Teale and Goodwin to get our squad built for next season.

Though Thompson will be Captain , I,m sure there will be experienced players in other parts of the pitch offering leadership and encouragement , there's a decent budget available , let's hope the new team in place ,have decent enough contacts to get it right

Delighted Thommo has taken up the captaincy. The captain's meant to be the shop steward who represents the players interests to the BoD and the management team. Would have been a bit odd if our captain was also part of the management team.

Don't imagine much will change on the park. I guess Goody will continue to lead the defensive players while Thommo leads the attacking players, as has been happening for the past three seasons.

As far as I can see that's this all the issues resolved regarding the management team. It's now over to Tommy, Teale and Goodwin to get our squad built for next season.

Have to say, Lex, I'm glad you copy and paste posts between here and P&B. It assists me in keeping up with which alias is which on here.

Quite why anyone would bother with creating new identities every time the wind changes direction is beyond me, though.

Apologies....back on topic, excellent news regarding Thommo. Harmony is what we want and need.

Onwards and upwards! (I quite like that phrase, could be my new alias).

Edited by Drew

Have to say, Lex, I'm glad you copy and paste posts between here and P&B. It assists me in keeping up with which alias is which on here.

Quite why anyone would bother with creating new identities every time the wind changes direction is beyond me, though.

Apologies....back on topic, excellent news regarding Thommo. Harmony is what we want and need.

I bet my forum membership on Tommy Craig not being our new manager :(

Though Thompson will be Captain , I,m sure there will be experienced players in other parts of the pitch offering leadership and encouragement , there's a decent budget available , let's hope the new team in place ,have decent enough contacts to get it right

Where did you hear that ???

Speaking of aliases anyway, who are you on PNB?!