New Players

McGregor talking to Hearts? Someone on Twitter said it, so it must be true. I bumped into someone three days ago who swore blind and wanted it kept on the 'hush hush' that DVZ was getting a one year deal.

Must have heard it from a mate, who knows a guy, who goes out with someone who is pals with a lassie that works in the Mankini factory...

Until the BoD give Norrie 50p for the meter, allowing him to post it on the feeshal forum.... I believe nuthin'.

Edited by pozbaird

Yeah he's a decent player and would have been happy for Connor to stay... Wouldn't have burst the bank for him right enough. Think someone on another thread said he could be going to Rotherham.

He was very normal, anonymous even, for most of this season. Another of the "agent had a word" club, perhaps.

We all agree new players are required but till those who have been offered contracts, comit or refuse we will need to wait,honestly of those rumoured to be leaving/ refuseing contract offer, how many do we really not think there is better option out there, we are all optimistic managers after all

Only one I'd miss is mclean and if he has good game next Tuesday, expect offer to be confirmed by only championship side who he/agent has been chatting with

Dunno, I suppose Gomis might have been mentioned , as an ex Levein player , to give the story credibility !

Ach, it is open season for rumours and alleged sightings.

On McGregor, I am ambivalent at best, to be honest. He has done exceptionally well to come back from two hellish injuries, but isn't the player he was, in my view. More nervous than he was, and less assured in the tackle. As David says, he isn't irreplaceable by any means.

A one year deal would seem fair.

Edited by Drew

Players come and players go

Some bring happiness but many bring woe

What player's will wee Tommy sign

Will they be poor or will they be fine

For wee Tommy now he is the man

Let us hope he has a master plan

Through it all he better not fudge

We fickle fans are quick to judge

Whoever comes in I hope it is well they can play

As otherwise we will suffer both home and away