New Players

I think we need an experienced defender to sort out the mistakes and late goals we always seem to lose. broadfoot wasn't a defender he was better going forward with one of his runs , he has moved from club to club because hes a crap defender . we need to look forward not to players who left for a bigger chance aye right more money . leave him where he is .

Have we got any news on who's staying and going before we think about new recruits? Not seeing a lot of conversation about contract offers or players being told they can leave. Does anyone know (Bar Kenny which I've seen) who has been offered a contract? Has DVZ been told he has a future at the club or not? Also lay of Cheesy, he can be absolutely solid at the back just sometimes his clearances are a bit suspect but nothing he can't work on as a player, he 100% has a future at the club.

I like Cheesy he seems like a good lad but he and McGregor together are not the solution to our defensive woes.

We need a solid no messing about centre half as we have been crying out for for christ knows how long.

Seem to remember a rumour that Ian Jenkins left the club due to him wanting a decent centre half

and Danny spending the budget on more centre midfielders.

Hope the new management team can get this sorted before we kick off the 2014/2015 season.

Edited by stevie-dee

I think we need an experienced defender to sort out the mistakes and late goals we always seem to lose. broadfoot wasn't a defender he was better going forward with one of his runs , he has moved from club to club because hes a crap defender . we need to look forward not to players who left for a bigger chance aye right more money . leave him where he is .

He helped Rangers shitfest their way to a European cup final, then left them because the shit hit the fan and has only played for Blackpool since.

He would be a excellent signing for most SPFL clubs.

He helped Rangers shitfest their way to a European cup final, then left them because the shit hit the fan and has only played for Blackpool since.

He would be a excellent signing for most SPFL clubs.

How many of the 42 ?

All we need are an immediate replacement for cheesy and an experienced "good" centre forward to compliment Thompson.Hey presto,thats three league placings higher up right there.This management pish is so easy

Yeeeees unfortunately that would leave us with only 10 players under contract.

Stick to the day job.

Have we got any news on who's staying and going before we think about new recruits? Not seeing a lot of conversation about contract offers or players being told they can leave. Does anyone know (Bar Kenny which I've seen) who has been offered a contract? Has DVZ been told he has a future at the club or not? Also lay of Cheesy, he can be absolutely solid at the back just sometimes his clearances are a bit suspect but nothing he can't work on as a player, he 100% has a future at the club.

Monday mate that's what Tommy Craig said in the press. We will find out who is staying and who is going.