Let us support the faces new

To watch them we shall take our pew

And watch the team as we always do

Fingers crossed we win more than a game or two

The sky is blue , the grass is green

Gives us a few signings .

This poetry lark is easy .

He's making it up.

Haha maybe just for a bit if banter. I've never been type of person in here to make up stories or listen to them for that matter. It's true but I still believe it makes more sense for him to stay with saints, time will tell. I don't know anymore than that.

Players come and players go

Some bring happiness but many bring woe

What player's will wee Tommy sign

Will they be poor or will they be fine

For wee Tommy now he is the man

Let us hope he has a master plan

Through it all he better not fudge

We fickle fans are quick to judge

Whoever comes in I hope it is well they can play

As otherwise we will suffer both home and away

For a new season is about to dawn

Few player's will stay, many will be gone

Let us support the faces new

To watch them we shall take our pew

And watch the team as we always do

Fingers crossed we win more than a game or two

Your full name wouldn't be Tom Topaz McGonagall would it? whistling.gif

I reckon we've missed out on joe cardle. Always looked dangerous against us for Dunfermline and could have got him on a free

Raith got about six decent games out of him a season and that was in the championship.

No thanks.

Glad we missed out.

Although feel free to cast this up when he has a blinder against us up in Dingwall.

Edited by FTOF

Would be good to see players coming in but first I would like to see Gowser signed up ASAP though have a feeling Hibs will take him.

Out of contract players TC hoped to have all this tied up by now reading his reports. Got to try and keep Gowser As for Mcgergor I can take or leave he is not the player he used to be though maybe he needed to get that first season behind him so could grow in confidence. How many times have we seen good players destroyed through bad injury.

The 2 players I'd love to see still with us next season are McGinn & McLean.

Not that bothered about the rest. They are all replaceable.

Paul McGowan is a difficult one because he's neither a midfielder nor a striker. He's played a lot just behind the striker but I'd rather we signed an out and out striker to partner Thompson.

We won't get anyone as good as McGinn or McLean however.

Hasslebaink released by st Johnstone, controversial shout but id take him back. If he was to get back to the form he was in during his first half season with us he's one of the most dangerous players in the league. Even if he did have a parting shot at us!

Can see him going to somewhere like Hamilton. Think Championship is probably about his level to be honest. Maybe do a job for Sevco.

Hasslebaink released by st Johnstone, controversial shout but id take him back. If he was to get back to the form he was in during his first half season with us he's one of the most dangerous players in the league. Even if he did have a parting shot at us!

Would take him back too. When he is on form he defenders cant get near him. Would give us a different dimension.

I'd take Cregg back as well. Tidy player, what counted against him was we had Thomson and Murray in the same midfield.

Lewis Kidd's contract has expired at Celtic and he is leaving them looking for first team football. He was on loan at QoS towards the end of the season. He's 18 years old and was the Scotland Under 16's captain a few years ago. I reckon he would be a good addition if the likes of McLean and McGinn are moving on. Kidds been linked with Sunderland, Aston Villa and Ajax but from speaking to people who know him he's supposedly keen to remain in Scotland just now.

Why don't you phone Craig and tell him about the player.

I would have thought that phoning Tommy might have been a better option for us fanatical followers of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co!

ETA Perhaps you can ask this Craig fellow for his number?

Edited by TediousTom