Saints For A Day - Huge Thanks To The Club

Just posted similar on the official forum, but wanted to post here too as I'm sure a few of the staff at the club will read it too. A huge thanks to all involved with organising, coaching, and helping out with the Saints for a day game today. A great experience all round, and brilliant memories with my wee boy there to see us play. Again - thanks to everyone involved. :)

Watched the second half.

Think the board need to get the finger out & have a serious look at the squad.

Deficiencies in all areas & some looked well past their sell by date...... & that was just the crowd.!!whistling.gif

Joking aside , a really good day out for all concerned, be a few sore bods tomorrow though !

Well done all. thumbup2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky, got some great service both with the pass for the goal and the cross for the volley. Great vision from a few of the guys in the team.

Terrifically worked and well executed goal.I have to say though that had i been playing the defence would have been tighter due to the fact i would have been the back four.Glad you enjoyed it allan.