Players Leaving!

jot88

David van zanten freed

Kenny McLean Ipswich

Paul McGowan hibs

Darren mcgregor Kilmarnock

Kello hearts

I heard from a good source!! Watch this space

Be surprised if McGowan went to hibs considering they could be playing in the championship.

Ah the mad season begins.

It is at this (and only this) time of year when one may miss a certain poster who went by the name of St Sid. Now whilst I fully expect he/she may post on this here forum with one of them alias thingmies, I am as yet to be entertained in the art of daft rumours by anyone with such fervour as the now banned Sid. No-one else could turn a rumour into an Anne Diamond appreciation conversation just as well as that now gone online identity.

Tommy Craig will make only but the best decisions for our club, in Tommy I trust.

Anyway why are you young fit people not at the player of the year dinner that is happening right now? if you were you could just go and ask the players mentioned on this very thread of rumour, this very thread of rumour indeed.

with so many out of contract there was always going to be a lot of players leaving,hopefully tc has a plan in place altho a bit worried when I read a quote from goody today saying he would be involved with signings,i thought mr Gilmour was the be all and end all,as Kenny said today mr g told him to go somewhere else ,strange your chairman would say something like this ,but been a strange week under mr g

David van zanten freed

Kenny McLean Ipswich

Paul McGowan hibs

Kello hearts

David van zanten freed

Kenny McLean Ipswich

Paul McGowan hibs

Kello hearts

This would not surprise me as Tommy Craig did say he will know who is staying going on Monday. McGowan is a cracking player for sure Hibs can pay more than us even in the championship. What does come as a surprise is McGregor to Kille we have shown loyalty by standing by him over two long injury periods. Killie can't pay much more than we do. Or Tommy wants him out maybe seen as 'oh Danny Boy' speculation on my part. Still leaves a space for one or more central defenders to come in. No other surprises here.