Graham Carey

ds10

I think a few need to get Hep!

Squad player at S M F C equals Eric DD, Bahoken, Harkins etc... I.E. A bad signing that didn't work out.

We don't do and can't afford a Squad Signing......

If TC has signed him then I firmly believe TC's ares is oot the windae on his first signing as Carey deteriorated as his time went by with us,and the same has happened at RC .... Otherwise they wouldn't be telling him to go forth and multiply......

This is a major worry and signals a blinkered approach to building a squad

Tommy it's wrong and you are giving a wage to someone who won't repay you.

I'd play him right midfield.

He was playing on the right when he cut inside and scored that screamer against Dundee United a couple of years ago now.

Lennon then inexplicably moved him to the left in the second half and he never played on the right again.

Probably explains why he never scored another goal 1eye.gif

I'd play him right midfield.

He was playing on the right when he cut inside and scored that screamer against Dundee United a couple of years ago now.

Lennon then inexplicably moved him to the left in the second half and he never played on the right again.

Fuxake, moving a left wing back to the left side of the field???? Utter madness.

After he'd scored a brilliant goal and played a blinder on the right?

Indeed, it was utter madness.

Surprised you'd not have him at left back. Mind that Hearts cup game when he played there and totally bossed the first half simply by delivering it deep to the back post from around the half way line? I've never seen a LB dominate a game quite like that. He then missed a penalty, and they closed him down more in the second half, but it showed something was there.

Definitely leaving County and definitely moving back through to "Glasgow".

Doesn't mean he's necessarily coming back to us mind you !

Partick? Killie? Carey could be used on the right if brought back or even playing off the striker.

Partick? Killie? Carey could be used on the right if brought back or even playing off the striker.

He found it difficult enough to hold down a place while playing on the left - not sure he'd fare much better playing in unfamiliar positions.

I'll say it again. He definitely has talent, but for some reason seems unwilling or unable to translate it to consistently good performances on the pitch.

He found it difficult enough to hold down a place while playing on the left - not sure he'd fare much better playing in unfamiliar positions.

I'll say it again. He definitely has talent, but for some reason seems unwilling or unable to translate it to consistently good performances on the pitch.

In fairness, he didn't always get a prolonged run, though, if he returned, there is no guarantee that he would this time round either.

In fairness, he didn't always get a prolonged run, though, if he returned, there is no guarantee that he would this time round either.

Started the vast majority of games at County too, and has been released by them too. Fails to apply himself enough in my opinion. Not making the most of his talent.

Started the vast majority of games at County too, and has been released by them too. Fails to apply himself enough in my opinion. Not making the most of his talent.

He hasn't been released, he signed a year deal + another year option, County wanted him to stay but he choose to leave.