Amazing Player Or Spoiled Brat ?

absolutely stunning player and also if the story is true - a spoiled brat, i'd have 11 of his sort in my team and i'd never forget their birthdays. sounds like an agent spreading stories to maybe get him a new deal or new club

I'd never humiliate myself by pandering to anyone never mind a guy who wants this sort of attention for kicking a bloody football but each to their own.

ELEVEN of these guys? I'd stop supporting the team TBH.

A "non story" drummed by The Sun when their is nothing else to report.

No need for anyone to get all upset, he'll be back next season at Man City.

WGAS. It surprises me that anyone would even watch English football anymore. It's full of players like this.

The World Cup will be full of them too. Just as well I don't watch TV.

WGAS. It surprises me that anyone would even watch English football anymore. It's full of players like this.

The World Cup will be full of them too. Just as well I don't watch TV.

3rd post in this thread, aye.

Please tell, if you don't watch TV how can you say, with your usual pomp, English football is full of players like this?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

3rd post in this thread, aye.

Please tell, if you don't watch TV how can you say, with your usual pomp, English football is full of players like this?

:lol:lol:lol

Online, newspapers and radio regularly report on similar ridiculous egotistic excesses, so that is how he would know.

I doubt I ever even glimpsed Balotelli other than online clips, but even the most un-football of Brits would know that he, too, was an erse.

English football is full of players like this. :)

Online, newspapers and radio regularly report on similar ridiculous egotistic excesses, so that is how he would know.

I doubt I ever even glimpsed Balotelli other than online clips, but even the most un-football of Brits would know that he, too, was an erse.

English football is full of players like this. smile.png

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

So a few reports, mostly made up or exaggerated, means English football is full of players like this?

bye1.gifbye1.gif

'A few' does not equate to 'full of'.

Fwiw, I haven't a clue what yaya has done this time or previously. I only vaguely have knowledge of Rooney shagging grannies or giggs shagging in-laws. I could go on all day with similar but then the Forum would be 'full of' 'a few' more boring, irrelevant reports on absurdly remunerated fitba players.

F'ckem! :)

Edited by bluto

On the radio last night, someone said it'll be his agent shit-stirring, he's guilty of this sort of thing before, looking to make his client or the team unhappy/unsettled, so he can get his cut of yet another transfer deal. Smacks of the Anelka Brothers situation.