Spfl Premiership Play Off Final

shull

First Leg

Hamilton Accies 2 Hibernian 0

Crowd - 5787

..................................................................................................

Second Leg

Hibernian 0 Hamilton Accies 2

Crowd - 16713

.................................................................................................

Nae luck Hibs !

Not so funny for our players having to play on the plastic pitch next season though!

Expect this to be a great thread to let our happy support get rid of some stress by moaning like fcuk. whistling.gif

I fully expect Hamilton to beat Hibs over the two games, more to do with Hibs being shite than Hamilton being any good.

Bit unfair n the Accies not getting a week's break.

I'm not sure if this is a disadvantage or not.

They certainly have had a very busy schedule and this could take it's toll in physical and mental fatigue.

On the other hand they have considerable momentum, have won games and, this is what I believe will be the deciding factor, they are scoring goals.

Hibs haven't played for months weeks, haven't won a game for about a hundred years and can't buy a goal.

Edited by faraway saint

First Leg

Hamilton Accies 2 Hibernian 0

Crowd - 5787

..................................................................................................

Second Leg

Hibernian 0 Hamilton Accies 2

Crowd - 16713

.................................................................................................

Nae luck Hibs !

That is exactly what I was going to say

Same crowd, same score both home and away

Isnt that just uncanny

Are the games on telly or just the tranny?

However I do not lie, I do not tell fibs

I was not going to say "nae luck Hibs"

That is exactly what I was going to say

Same crowd, same score both home and away

Isnt that just uncanny

Are the games on telly or just the tranny?

However I do not lie, I do not tell fibs

I was not going to say "nae luck Hibs"

Is there a tranny playing on the telly tonight? Might watch that, if the game's no' oan.

I've got a notion that Hibs will sneak it but I hope I'm wrong. Hamilton will struggle in our league next year but Hibs can only improve either with or without Butcher.

Hibs have played 20 games in 2014, and only won 2 and were knocked out the cup by Raith Rovers. They haven't scored a goal in about half of their games in 2014 and are now in a 2 leg cup tie where the team who score the most goals win a place in next's year's SPL.

Hibs have played 20 games in 2014, and only won 2 and were knocked out the cup by Raith Rovers. They haven't scored a goal in about half of their games in 2014 and are now in a 2 leg cup tie where the team who score the most goals win a place in next's year's SPL.

And that's the reason, at 6/4, I've stuck cash on them. thumbup2.gif

I know what you say is true but }I think Hibs will win over the two legs. Hope I'm wrong but I feel it in my watter!