Spfl Premiership Play Off Final

shull

This is just ridiculous. How they managed to get relegated from the comfortable position they were in, firstly in the league, and then in the play off, is inexcusable. If ever there was situation where heads deserved to roll this is it.

I'm thrilled it was that arsehole Kevin Thomson who missed the vital kick. One of the most all round despicable wankers ever to set foot on a pitch.

post-541-0-77041400-1401039532_thumb.jpg

I wasn't sure if it was unfair that in order to get promoted the championship team had to play 6 games after the season end.

Risk of injuries/suspension/fatigue etc. Perhaps though momentum played a factor ? Either way Accies done well especially after losing the 1st leg.

I wasn't sure if it was unfair that in order to get promoted the championship team had to play 6 games after the season end.

Risk of injuries/suspension/fatigue etc. Perhaps though momentum played a factor ? Either way Accies done well especially after losing the 1st leg.

Don't know where you're getting that from, Premiership teams played 2 more league games than Championship, Hamilton only had the two play-off games against Falkirk so they've played the same number of games as each other.

Love my days out to Edinburgh for the footie and will miss it. Also Hearts and Hibs bring big supports so wonder if that will affect the budget. Bloody hell just thinking about it the first division or whatever it's called these days will have a bigger attendance than the top flight.

Don't know where you're getting that from, Premiership teams played 2 more league games than Championship, Hamilton only had the two play-off games against Falkirk so they've played the same number of games as each other.

I meant after season end.

I should of stated the 4 games inbetween the 2 against Hibs.

I stand corrected , cheers :)

Love my days out to Edinburgh for the footie and will miss it. Also Hearts and Hibs bring big supports so wonder if that will affect the budget. Bloody hell just thinking about it the first division or whatever it's called these days will have a bigger attendance than the top flight.

I doubt we budget on a hibs away support.

Also, I look at it another way; with Hamilton, at best, aiming for 11th/12th we can fight it out for 7th to 11th and it's now an even split between west of Scotland clubs and north/east clubs - slightly less travel.

Yes , the size & enthusiasm of the Embra supports will be missed. Accies simply cant compete on that front. However, both those teams are where they are because they deserve to be. One for being financial frauds, one for being footballing frauds.

As i said, it will be a very interesting Championship next year !

OK, i might admit , one of my "frauds" might have been a tad over the top........what i actually i meant was cheating bastards living beyond their means while the whole f**kin world could see they were a financial meltdown waiting to happen.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Downsides:

Travelling Hibs fans would have brought more into St Mirren coffers than Hamilton fans will do.

Hamilton is a shithole, Edinburgh isn't.

Upsides:

No Hearts and Hibs means two tough away venues for us to try and get points at are no longer on our schedule.

Hearts and Hibs are not in as strong a position to attract signings that we also might be interested in.

In theory, Dundee and Hamilton are clubs we can realistically be looking to finish above, easing relegation / playoff fears next season.

Again, in theory! We should be aiming for a higher league placing, with increased finishing place money negating the loss of visiting Embra' fans.

Kevin Thompson fcuked it up.

Terry Butcher fcuked it up.

Fish, The Proclaimers, Andy Murray, and assorted other shite celebrity fans will be greetin' into their Bovril.

Three into two doesn't go... The Rangers, Hearts and Hibs all cannot come up. One will probably do it automatically, one might do it through the playoffs, one of them at least will spend at least another season in the Championship.

It has made Celtic's stroll to next season's title an even bigger bore for their fans than might have been expected - no away days at atmospheric Tynecastle and Easter Road...

So, I think I have already proved that the upsides vastly outnumber the downsides, so if our BoD think this is an excuse to shout 'armageddon lite!' and slash budgets....

Finally. Hibs. Nearly pished myself laughing. 'There's no way Hibs will be dragged into the relegation dogfight'.... 'There are too many teams below Hibs, and they all have to play each other'....etc, etc.

No, sorry... Really finally, if we are linked with any of their shite squad of feckless bottle merchants, Tommy Craig, just say NO.

COME ON THE ACCIES !!!

Make Sportscene worth watching when i get hame tonight.

Hibs 1 Accies 5 wid dae.

Made it back in time

Bloody magic.

Well done Accies !!