Spfl Premiership Play Off Final

shull

Downsides:

Travelling Hibs fans would have brought more into St Mirren coffers than Hamilton fans will do.

Hamilton is a shithole, Edinburgh isn't.

Upsides:

No Hearts and Hibs means two tough away venues for us to try and get points at are no longer on our schedule.

Hearts and Hibs are not in as strong a position to attract signings that we also might be interested in.

In theory, Dundee and Hamilton are clubs we can realistically be looking to finish above, easing relegation / playoff fears next season.

Again, in theory! We should be aiming for a higher league placing, with increased finishing place money negating the loss of visiting Embra' fans.

Kevin Thompson fcuked it up.

Terry Butcher fcuked it up.

Fish, The Proclaimers, Andy Murray, and assorted other shite celebrity fans will be greetin' into their Bovril.

Three into two doesn't go... The Rangers, Hearts and Hibs all cannot come up. One will probably do it automatically, one might do it through the playoffs, one of them at least will spend at least another season in the Championship.

It has made Celtic's stroll to next season's title an even bigger bore for their fans than might have been expected - no away days at atmospheric Tynecastle and Easter Road...

So, I think I have already proved that the upsides vastly outnumber the downsides, so if our BoD think this is an excuse to shout 'armageddon lite!' and slash budgets....

Finally. Hibs. Nearly pished myself laughing. 'There's no way Hibs will be dragged into the relegation dogfight'.... 'There are too many teams below Hibs, and they all have to play each other'....etc, etc.

No, sorry... Really finally, if we are linked with any of their shite squad of feckless bottle merchants, Tommy Craig, just say NO.

Even more pressure on TC now.

Just thinking about the three into two scenario in the First Division next season. Surely there is a now strong argument for Hearts and Hibs to merge into one club to help them compete? whistling.gif

If only they had recognised what a visionary Wallace Mercer was, all of this didn't need to happen.

I was going to say three big fish in a wee pond, but I feel the have more in common with eels than real fish..........slippery horibble ba$tards. And they're in a trap for next season from which only two can escape. I can see almost all of the current Championship managers next season rubbing their hands and saying let's get intae these toerags, we can take them (mibbe no Hertz, but the other two).