Spfl Premiership Play Off Final

shull

I would love to see hamitlon win this tie as they don't piss me off as much as hibs. The two teams in Scotland's capital playing in the championship superb, they are getting what they deserve. They have both spent money over the years got into debt and tried to buy success so I hope the hibees go down and id love to see it being a draw in the first leg and a draw till the last minute in the second leg, where Hamilton will get a dodgy pen and look at butchers face as reality hits home " I should have stayed at caley" doh.

I've read a few pundits in the paper saying the play off final should be changed to a one off game to make it more exciting, they put forward a good case and I almost fell for it. That is until I thought they want it changed in time for next season, that wouldn't possibly be because they're worried the team formerly known as might not win the Championship and have to endure a 2 legged play off that does seem weighted towards the premier club. Having said that I think Accies will win tonight but also think they will need to try and score a few goals to take a big lead to Easter Road.