Lennon Out?

HSS

sheesh an even bigger balloon Murdo on the radio bigging him up.

He's not going to Norwich, it's Neil Adams

Why would Larson leave Sweden for Glasgow, he'd be mad. Moyes, no. Would they even want him now his stock's dropped? Coyle would seem the obvious choice.

Do I care? No.

Its good that Lennon is gone.

He was used by the Celtic board to stir up sectarianism in Scotland as part of their business model.

They found out that their support won't tolerate white non Catholics when they appointed Barnes & Strachan and they were hounded out.

Their search for another Irish Catholic might be a bit harder this time...

Jock Stein?.... A statue, and a stand named after him, I think they kinda liked him.....

I think Neil Lennon is a poor Manager although you wouldnae think so the way the Media are blowjobbing him.

He's had more money to spend than every other team combined.

Give him our Managers job with our budget and see if he can win 3 titles in a row.

Beat Barcelona once, SO F*CKING WHAT !!!

No any better than Albion Rovers beating Motherwell once or Morton beating Celtic once.

Without excessive money Nedbhoy Neil and likewise Super Salary are f*cking useless diddies when it comes to football management.

F*CKEM !!!!

Guest TPAFKATS

Terry Butcher would be an interesting replacement. Coyle an early favourite, larsson seemed interested judging by the quotes attributed to him on the news earlier.

Jock Stein?.... A statue, and a stand named after him, I think they kinda liked him.....

...............and he was removed after one poor season. MoH might have been a bit simplistic with parts of his analysis but I think it's clear that having the right background buys you leeway, although perhaps that's not unique to Celtic - it seems amazing to me that Super Salary is now the 5th lomgest serving manager in Scottish league football! online2long.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

When did Martin O'Neill play for Celtic? whistling.gif

Strachan was more successful than O'Neill. More trophies won, further in the Champions League and all with less money spent.

Why was O'Neill loved and Strachan hated?

Correct, wrong (Mc)Neill

One played for, one Irish connection, the one hated, no connection at all and was never liked by the hordes for that reason.