Conor Newton Signs For Rotherham

Good luck young Newton lad, good luck indeed.

This may be a good time to repeat the chant I made about young connor

His second name is Newton and his first name is Connor

He deserves a guard of honour

And his cup winning goal it still gives me a stauner

Oh yes I love you Connor

Good luck young Newton lad, good luck indeed.

This may be a good time to repeat the chant I made about young connor

His second name is Newton and his first name is Connor

He deserves a guard of honour

And his cup winning goal it still gives me a stauner

Oh yes I love you Connor

Think I prefer the original version.....

I assume, Div would be tearing his hair out if he had any left. Not only do we have to have several threads to discuss every topic, but we have to make the same posts in each of them.....Blackandwhite army.com must be trebling in size......

Think I prefer the original version.....

I assume, Div would be tearing his hair out if he had any left. Not only do we have to have several threads to discuss every topic, but we have to make the same posts in each of them.....Blackandwhite army.com must be trebling in size......

Yes you are most likely correct If the term "most likely" assumes the meaning of "absolutely".

Close season is a time when we football fanatics miss the trials and tribulations of what goes on in the cometitive world of professional football and to somewhat feed the desire many (like me, Shull, Faraway, Div, Linwood Bud and all the other legendry peoples of Paisley) turn to this very forum looking for information, banter and gossip pertaining to the professional sports team that is the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd company first team playing squad.

Some of us just mumble on almost incoherently during the close season such is the pain of not having that adrenaline filled buzz that can only come from football on a Saturday. Some of us start topics over and over and some of us make nonsense posts whereby we point out things that were not worth pointing out at all.

Ah yes the close season is a difficult time, a difficult time indeed.

Self help group at the ground anyone?

Good interview from Conor. Was it just me, or did anyone else read the interview with a Geordie accent?ph34r.png

Just tried it, mines seemed to come out more Welsh/Pakistani? whistling.gif

Good luck to Mr Newton, hope he goes onto to have a very successful career and St Mirren can say they played a part in his development.

Good luck to Conor. I hope he has a great career. That goal was special and will live with us all for the rest of our lives. How much he is now earning is none of our business but I'd like to have an idea to be able to judge how clubs like ours compare with what is effectively the third division in England. Is Rotherham a well run outfit?