Mcgregor Signs For Sevco - Confirmed

Who really cares?

so one of our players has dropped down a league....more fool him

next season the tv/media are collectively going to big up the "championship league"

again...who cares?

for all the positives that the tv/media "big up" the lower division the bigger "some" of them will fall

ST.MIRREN F.C. are in the top league (again)

THATS all that matters

Hmmm, matter of time really. I recall MCoist pretty much tapping him up pre cruciate stuff.........

Oh well, just checked in to change my Top man .

Anyway, it's not about the money eh ?

One good thing, am away to share a doll's house with Jessie J

Ker Ching !!

Me too and my avatar.

There are two worlds: one where the fans hate each other and their teams and the other where professional sportsmen wish each other all the best and tend to remain aloof from the aggro that is the terraces.

Reading some of the comments on here you'd think he had committed a crime. Sure he will be booed when and if he's still around when we play them, so? That's football culture.

Mo Johnston broke the ice when he became the first Catholic to sign for Sevco. He was a brave man.

BTW that reference above to Darren's family is a bit out of order.

There are two worlds: one where the fans hate each other and their teams and the other where professional sportsmen wish each other all the best and tend to remain aloof from the aggro that is the terraces.

Reading some of the comments on here you'd think he had committed a crime. Sure he will be booed when and if he's still around when we play them, so? That's football culture.

Mo Johnston broke the ice when he became the first Catholic to sign for Sevco. He was a brave man.

BTW that reference above to Darren's family is a bit out of order.

Come on DSS, Mo retired years before Sevco were established.........

You were doing so well...

Reading some of the comments on here you'd think he had committed a crime.

I was under the impression that a public display of bigotry was a crime in Scotland.

If waving a Sevco top around doesn't constitute support for bigotry I don't know what does...

I wish Darren well as he's an honest pro who always gave his all. As much as I hate Rangers and all they stand for, I couldn't care less that he's going there. I don't hear many fans bemoaning Thommo for playing for them for a few seasons!

A fickle bunch that we are...

He moved to a club for more money, people saying would you not do the same not as in football, no wouldn't not knowing what the future holds, but football a different thing all together. Do I wish him well & luck with his move, no coz don't really give a f*ck.

Edited by ged62

I wish Darren well as he's an honest pro who always gave his all. As much as I hate Rangers and all they stand for, I couldn't care less that he's going there. I don't hear many fans bemoaning Thommo for playing for them for a few seasons!

A fickle bunch that we are...

Thommo sought medical advice and was cured. thumbup2.gif