Mcgregor Signs For Sevco - Confirmed

It is about opinions buy wishing a serious injury is frankly disgusting for ANY player, never mind an ex St Mirren player.

Hiding behind the "it's all about opinions" isn't a good enough reason for some of the hideous posts here.

That's my opinion.

I agree.

However, what is your view on someone earning a living from an employer that makes its money by exploiting sectarianism and hatred?

I personally don't understand the mindset of some on here. I don't like the ownership, general fanbase, and much of the dealings of The Rangers (nor their ugly sister Celtic), and yes, both clubs have had their fair share of braindead / brainwashed players (Lee McCulloch, Scott Brown, Nacho Novo etc), but there are a large majority that were simply good pros and decent people. Larsson, Gough, Laudrup, Collins etc. were simply good, hardworking footballers.

Good luck to Darren in his efforts to make a good living, and he's simply human to take the offer that came along.

I just hope he has a bad day IF they get promoted and visit St Mirren Park... :)

The Union Flag, in a sporting sense, belongs to the decent British people, like those at Wimbledon last year and at the Olympics in 2012.

The scum at Shitbrox dinnae represent our flag.

Just thought we stood by him during his injuries could have gave us 1 more year

He had a contract with us we were contracted to stand by him, it wasn't by choice. We can't rip up a contract if a player gets injured.

I agree.

However, what is your view on someone earning a living from an employer that makes its money by exploiting sectarianism and hatred?

Like Charlie Adam whom we had on loan and was loudly cheered by most Buddies?

Says the guy who backed Sevco to go straight into the SPL.

The only folk who think that the union flag is a Rangers flag are Rangers fans.

Maybe explains your post...

The Celtic fans are often seen cheering the flag

I bear no ill will towards Darren at all. I hope he plays as well as he can for the blue bigots, but that they get f**ked every week.

I also hope that his club goes into liquidation due their profligacy with money they don't appear to have, just like the dead blue bigot club that did so a couple of years ago.

If they do, then we might take him back, if he asks nicely...........................

Edited by FTOF

Daren will be easily. Replaced he is not the player he was. No mention of the club in his interviews kinda tells you all you need to know

He had an interview in the PDE yesterday, specifically thanking the club for standing by him and acknowledging the cost of rehab. He also paid tribute to Gerry docherty and said he owed him everything.

There was no mention of rangers in the interview at all. If I was blue vermin I would be fuming.