Mcgregor Signs For Sevco - Confirmed

Aye , but your always reminding us of history ... March 2013 ? :P

Quite rightly.

That's happy St Mirren history which has kept a smile on my face since .... What date was it again ?

f**k EM

McGregor

Blue Biggots

Does McGregor have no soul moving to a team who have allegedly cheated and swindled for years.

I used to like him as a player and he seemed a decent bloke when I spoke to him.

Right Tam get us a f**k off centre half the morrow morning.....

Edited by stevie-dee

Reported to be a 1 year contract, not sure that is the best thing to opt for for him but suppose he's got to have faith in his own ability.

Confirmed as 1 year with a further year option.

I assume this is triggered if they don't go tits up?

<p>

It would seem our players think differently from our support !

John McGinn ‏@JohnMcGinn8 5m

Delighted for big daz, one of the nicest guys in football who's been through an awful lot. Wish him all the best

Expand Collapse

Kenny McLean also tweeted that he is "buzzing" for mcgregor after him signing for rangers, I wonder if he could be following him to ibrox.

All the best to Darren. It is a short career and if a better deal was on offer then fair play to him. Disappointing that it was to one of the OF but that is life.

ETA: Shame we never got a transfer fee but again that is the modern world in football. Furthermore some of the above comments are pretty poor...

Edited by Bart Simpson

I could never wish anyone luck who is going to play with that shower of shite!

neither could I but neither would I wish him to get injured. Best case scenario would be that he is player of the year for them however that's still not enough to stop them going back to the first division. Edited by Hambud

Thommo, Kirky, Charlie Adams and now Daz all played for Rangers. It doesn't make them bad persons, it makes them wealthy persons. Good luck to them is what I say. I wish the big man all the best after all he along with all the others mentioned gave 100% when they played with us. It was only 18 months ago that the big man thought his career might be over.

All the best big fellow you worked hard an it looks like you've earned yourself a few bob.