Ferdie & Lampard

stuman99

• 3 weeks later...

stuman99 Posted 27 May 2014

2 players outta contract they've made there money fink they should come 2 saints gd investment

That's the problem with society, you give a 10 year old the freedom to access the freedom of the internet, place a keyboard in front of him / her and hey presto, you have a scoop!

Why don't you just throw any old random name you see playing mediocre football at the Coupe du Monde and conjecture that they too might wend their way up to Paisley for a game?

We already have a "Total Fecking Pish Thread", but we politely call it "Speculation Thread".

We also have a "General nonsense" thread but we would need to create another upward tier in the British army to accomodate this gibberish!

Edited by stlucifer

2 players outta contract they've made there money fink they should come 2 saints gd investment

Not only do I not speak gangsta I don't understand twitter speak either but my kids tell me that it's apparently acceptable for me to respond to you simply by saying:-

#whattheabsolutef**k

They say you'll understand.

I have my doubts.

Good luck crossing the street safely each day.

One man's dawdle is another man's Everest.

Edited by oaksoft