All Time St Mirren Wasters & Shite Eleven

Eh, no Thomas !

Lappin compared to the likes of Weir, scanlon and Munro just makes me pish my pantaloons laughing.

Like Elliot, he maybe had skill but had no f*cking desire or heart.

Theredore a waster.

I don't agree Shullster. I really do not, do not agree at all.

Are you trying to tell me, me of all people, that Simon Lappin was a worse player on our left wing than Jim Gardner?

Is that what you are saying Shull? Is it really Shull? Shull? Come on now Shull is it? Really?

Are you trying to tell me, me of all people, that Simon Lappin was a worse player on our left wing than Jim Gardner?

Is that what you are saying Shull? Is it really Shull? Shull? Come on now Shull is it? Really?

Spit it out, Shull. Really now. Just spit it out.

Stephane Bahoken is the worst excuse of a "striker" I've ever seen. I was actually laughing at how shite he was on his debut.

Take a bow son.

He may be the worst you have seen but he is not anywhere near that team. Gary McVie made Bahookie look like Dunky Walker!!!!!

I'll do a Danny's wasters team:

Cornell

Caprice-Haddad-Grainger-Hegarty

Djemba-Djemba-Lynch

Puri-Harkins-Imrie

Bahoken

SUBS

Adam

Guy

McQuade

Robertson

McKee

Dillon

Mooy

Each one of them brought to the club by Danny Lennon. Fecking impossible to do the defence cause he hardly signed any defenders :lol:

Jens Paeslack(jens lacks pace) left under a cloud?

brian mcginty who hid during the game but popped up for throw ins corners and freekicks just to let you know he was there

lets face it we have had a few diddys over the years . mo camara .moussa dagnogo

the player who I will always remember was Stephen McPhee always seemed to be so good but never actually scored but he never gave

up.

as for the simon lappin debate no matter what this young lad did he wasn't liked by a certain section of the north bank and every time he got the ball he would get dogs abuse, I remember one older guy just spent the entire game telling him to go home he was crap lets face it pretty soul destroying for a young lad.

Edited by stevo123

Chic Charnley, man was an imposter!!

Gets my vote, but perhaps my views are blinkered because the Bawbag stuck the nut oan me in the Savoy nightclub in Glasgow. ( big hard man when he had several of his hangers on in tow )

Don't know what's more embarrassing getting nutted by him or being in "The Sav" in the first place.

Although to be fair to him I had been snogging his burd :-)

1. Ally Hunter ( just widnae wave like Donald or catch a ball )

2. Fraser Wishart

3. Mark Reid

4. Ricky Gillies

5. Lex Baillie

6. Jim Beattie

7. Bert Ferguson

8. Tomas Stickroth

9. Gerry Creaney

10. Simon Lappin

11. Fanny Elliot

Manager - Cnut Hay

And there are probably hunners more ........

No Peter Leonard, Alex Bone, Mark McWalters, Brian Third, Brian Docherty or Steve Archibald?

Playing 4-4-2! I've concentrated on players who've not lived up to expectations/hype and avoided youth players who came into poor teams during our spells in the First Division and one game wonders.

Manager Davie Hay - is it true that a by-law was passed allowing anyone seeing him in Paisley to kick him in the testicles?

Bullock

Bullock? Really?? - Helped us win the league & avoided us having Chris Smith as keeper.

Can't believe some folk giving Ricky Gillies a hard time - he was a cracking player for us. The guy scored 10+ top flight goals from centre midfield in a team that got relegated, hardly a dud by any stretch.

Someone else mentioned Tonet - totally forgot about him, by god he was shite!

Hard Bastards, pisshead and psycho eleven

1. John Hillcoat

2. Shuggie Murray ( was never afraid to stick the boot in)

3.Roy Aitken

4. Billy Abercrombie

5.John Cowboy McCormack

6.Tommy Turner

7. Jens Paeslick (he looked like a big scarey bastard)

8.Jimmy Bone

9. Kenny McDowell

10 Barry Lavety (Used to see him with a bottle of beer standing outside kennedy's the night before a game)

11.Chic Charnley

Boss Fergie

1. Ally Hunter ( just widnae wave like Donald or catch a ball )

2. Fraser Wishart

3. Mark Reid

4. Ricky Gillies

5. Lex Baillie

6. Jim Beattie

7. Bert Ferguson

8. Tomas Stickroth

9. Gerry Creaney

10. Simon Lappin

11. Fanny Elliot

Manager - Cnut Hay

And there are probably hunners more ........

Every one except Bert Ferguson , who was an integral part of Fergies rebuilding of the club 74-76 , a guy who did his bit before being being released when McGarvey and Hyslop came to the fore as the wide men !

Lappin was a talented football player who could've been a Saints legend if he wisnae such a shitebag with no heart, desire or dribbling abilities.

Gardner wasn't very good but gave his all and always found my car, in the Love St. car park, with the ball off one of his crosses.

Jens Paeslack(jens lacks pace) left under a cloud?

brian mcginty who hid during the game but popped up for throw ins corners and freekicks just to let you know he was there

lets face it we have had a few diddys over the years . mo camara .moussa dagnogo

the player who I will always remember was Stephen McPhee always seemed to be so good but never actually scored but he never gave

up.

as for the simon lappin debate no matter what this young lad did he wasn't liked by a certain section of the north bank and every time he got the ball he would get dogs abuse, I remember one older guy just spent the entire game telling him to go home he was crap lets face it pretty soul destroying for a young lad.

It only took an opposing defender to breathe on Lappin in the first minute to destroy him.

The team would be like this.

1. Shull ( never gives anything away)

2. Faraway ( the ghost never been seen at a St Mirren game )

3. Insaintee (mad man)

4. The Duke

5 elvis (hard as nails and never gives up)

6 Div (the skipper)

7 JJ (our inspiration)

8 lex

9. Lovestreetzo (bubbling away)

10. Dicko

11. The Baker.

Manager Oaksoft (the brains behind the operation)

I give you a real bunch of wasters.

No Peter Leonard, Alex Bone, Mark McWalters, Brian Third, Brian Docherty or Steve Archibald?

Leonard - average player who became a cult hero. Turned out a few dazzling displays.

Bone - Loved wee Alex, gave 100% in every match, scored plenty for every team apart from us. Unlucky to have his f*ckwit Uncle as a Manager.

Third - Just remember him as average.

Docherty - Wasn't great, but did a reasonable job.

Archibald - F*cking crap ( I'll make him a substitute ) thumbup2.gif

Can't believe some folk giving Ricky Gillies a hard time - he was a cracking player for us. The guy scored 10+ top flight goals from centre midfield in a team that got relegated, hardly a dud by any stretch.

Someone else mentioned Tonet - totally forgot about him, by god he was shite!

Ricky Gillies should've made millions playing football.

He had so much talent when young that if he had applied himself correctly he would've went down South and not to f*cking Aberdeen.

For him to end up back with us, while in his prime was a travesty of the highest order.

He could've played in the English Premiership till his mid 30's then maybe come back to us latterlyin his career

SUCH A WASTED TALENT.