Lewis Stevenson

Reeperbahn Bud

Everyone mentioned on here is immediately rubbished, who in Gods name do people think that we could afford and is good enough?

Yeah, I think people need to lower their expectations. Not quite down to elvis levels, but still.

Everyone mentioned on here is immediately rubbished, who in Gods name do people think that we could afford and is good enough?

I will say again the cash that's going to come in for mcginn. and mclean plus the money for the higher Finnish will equate to about a million quid money they never had last season so if they budget the same as last season there's bloody loads of cash to bring in a few decent players so how anyone thinks we can't afford it is beyond me.

I will say again the cash that's going to come in for mcginn. and mclean plus the money for the higher Finnish will equate to about a million quid money they never had last season so if they budget the same as last season there's bloody loads of cash to bring in a few decent players so how anyone thinks we can't afford it is beyond me.

Name a few of these decent players.

Name a few of these decent players.

Its not my job to name them that's why we have a manager but to say there's no one out there is a load of bollox and we will have the cash to afford them eventually once the two Ms are gone.

Its not my job to name them that's why we have a manager but to say there's no one out there is a load of bollox and we will have the cash to afford them eventually once the two Ms are gone.

Your job is to rip the pish out of everything we do. Keep up the good work.

You must be pretty naïve to think we could have anything like 1 million to spend on players.

If we had anything closed to that figure, don't think any players, agents or clubs moving on players would be demanding big wages and transfer fees.

So you don't think we can have around a million quid in the bank after the two players leave plus the higher Finnish money I'm not saying they should spend all the money on players but the manager should get at least half of it to spend on decent players and if they can't get decent players in with 500 grand there is something far wrong .