Lewis Stevenson

Reeperbahn Bud

I will say again the cash that's going to come in for mcginn. and mclean plus the money for the higher Finnish will equate to about a million quid money they never had last season so if they budget the same as last season there's bloody loads of cash to bring in a few decent players so how anyone thinks we can't afford it is beyond me.

Was it not an o'level Finnish?

You'll be right Elvis, cause you're never wrong.

So you don't think we can have around a million quid in the bank after the two players leave plus the higher Finnish money I'm not saying they should spend all the money on players but the manager should get at least half of it to spend on decent players and if they can't get decent players in with 500 grand there is something far wrong .

Which is why it's always better when fees are undisclosed.

If an agent gets a sniff of what we have in the bank suddenly wage demands of guys we want to bring in increase.

Its not my job to name them that's why we have a manager but to say there's no one out there is a load of bollox and we will have the cash to afford them eventually once the two Ms are gone.

Agreed there must be cash there for players but we keep getting told we can't pay for a player or match other teams wages.

Agreed there must be cash there for players but we keep getting told we can't pay for a player or match other teams wages.

Have we sold McLean & McGinn yet?

If so, yeah, lets buy people.

If not, get a grip of your soaking wet knickers.

I tend to trust the people who have kept our club afloat than some incontinent supporters.

PS Check the current Ayr United thread.

Edited by faraway saint

Have we sold McLean & McGinn yet?

If so, yeah, lets buy people.

If not, get a grip of your soaking wet knickers.

I tend to trust the people who have kept our club afloat than some incontinent supporters.

PS Check the current Ayr United thread.

Ok we're a club who can't afford to buy a decent player or beat another club in terms of wages and are always watching every penny year after year. So that should mean our supporters don't have to pay a huge amount like £20 to go to every game because we should only be paying admission fees like that if we are investing in quality on the park. Cant have it both ways, we pay out a lot of money and te club gives the support very little in return. Taken for a bunch of mugs comes to mind! Edited by Big Yards

Ok we're a club who can't afford to buy a decent player or beat another club in terms of wages and are always watching every penny year after year. So that should mean our supporters don't have to pay a huge amount like £20 to go to every game because we should only be paying admission fees like that if we are investing in quality on the park. Cant have it both ways, we pay out a lot of money and te club gives the support very little in return. Taken for a bunch of mugs comes to mind!

I can only think of Dundee United who charge less than us on match days and that's £19 for the lower tier at least it was a couple of seasons ago. I think our pricing at the club is one of the best in spfl.

I am sure you will find that the likes of Gowser, Thompson, Harkins, Teale, Goodwin and possibly a couple of others were on pretty decent terms by spfl standards last season. I wouldn't be so quick to condemn the club. Unfortunately Gowser was gash for almost the whole season, Tealso was injured for the vast majority of the season and sadly we got the bad version of Harkins for the short time he was here.

Things will pick up this season and hopefully we won't be paying over the odds for most players that sign as it will be a buyers markets out there. We should be able to get more value for our money this season as we should be a far more attractive proposition on and off the pitch than many other clubs in bottom 6 of the Spfl.

Meanwhile Dundee are going to sign one of the best players out there in Ryan Stevenson while we twiddle our thumbs we will end up with a pile of crap as usual.

If twice in Administration Dundee manage to sign McPake, Thomson & Stevenson then I hope the bank manager is keeping an eye on them Flush.gif

I don't think Ryan is off to Dundee IMO

He certainly won't be driving to Dungdee........whistling.gif

Anyway....some folk on here seem to think that just because we want a particular player then we should get them. So what if Stevenson signs for Dungdee, if he or anybody else does not want to come to Saints....Forget them and move on. I'm pretty sure the Club would have had an idea if Stevenson fancied coming to us in the first place anyway, Teale being a former team mate and all......

Plenty players will be availaable and free to speak to us very soon.....keep the Faith.

In Tommy We Trust...

It's in the papers that they are favourites mate and they expect to tie up a deal for him this week, he's heading to Dundee.

And hamill away back to killie. Yet again we sit back twiddling our thumbs and miss out on 2 good players to our opponents. That's mainly because we don't want to go for them because it would mean we'd need to actually offer them a decent contract! Relegation trouble beckons once again