Blyth Spartans V Saints......

HSS

We aren't playing well, experimental side with plenty of youth. Don't like the trialist even though he's scored, we don't need an immobile 6'3 striker, which is what he is.

Still 0-2 half time. Would equate Blyth with Pollok Juniors.

Cowdenbeith humpped this mob 4-1 .I know its a friendly but this is what we have to look forward to next season.Thank christ for the new score board we will need it to keep track of the amount of goals we are going to be conceading.

Cowdenbeith humpped this mob 4-1 .I know its a friendly but this is what we have to look forward to next season.Thank christ for the new score board we will need it to keep track of the amount of goals we are going to be conceading.

Ffs.

Indeed.

We'd be much better with a mobile striker who doesn't score.

Who needs guys like Higdon & Sutton...

Nah. Sutton and Higdon were Junior Mendes compared to him. The trialist should not got a deal based on today.

2-2 still, extremely poor from us second half.

Welcome back Elvis. Good to see you are still so positive.