Blyth Spartans V Saints......

HSS

Cowdenbeith humpped this mob 4-1 .I know its a friendly but this is what we have to look forward to next season.Thank christ for the new score board we will need it to keep track of the amount of goals we are going to be conceading.

Remind me of our score against Cowdenbeath in midweek....

there are around 80,000 residents of paisley but also loads of expats who still rightly consider themselves as buddies

When at home I tend to go the pre-season tour it can be a lot fun and you get to meet fellow buddies you don't know in the pubs. That's the only reason I'm asking.

Indeed.

We'd be much better with a mobile striker who doesn't score.

And we're not allowed to sign guys who may be better than our youngsters.

How dare they push guys like Kelly, Mo & Naismith for a starting place.

Edited by davidg

Pretty embarrassing to be honest!

Always find it funny fans getting wound up in a none competitive game. Trials and errors , different systems , young players being given a chance. This team will look nothing like our starting line up in the first league game of the season.

This team will look nothing like our starting line up in the first league game of the season.

Won't it?

I'd have thought that most of these guys would be looking to be in the starting line up in the first league game of the season.

4-2 victory as well.

Its a shame that guys like you won't support the youngsters.

Absoloutly nothing to be positive about.we are in for another dire rollercoaster this season.

Nothing much to be positive about?

How about the best wee team in Paisley?

How about the team whom so many folks like me have followed for years?

How about the team that is not meant to win things like this? (Tommy Craig, Hampden 17 March 13.)

Some people will not be happy until Saints win the Champs League! Some peolpe want Saint to be Saints. That's all.

Same predictive comments from the usual forum clowns. If we win, lose or draw pre season games it means absolutely nothing. These games are about fitness and sharpness and trying different things out. The most worrying thing going into the season was squad depth and TC is sorting this just now.

I've said before that our starting 11 is as good as teams like Thistle, Dundee, Killie, County, Hamilton And can compete with any other side outside Celtic. When injuries etc kick in I would be worried slightly but getting guys like Tess offer good cover as he can play anywhere on the left.

Anyone who thinks we have the worst squad in this division is a clueless moron who knows he haw about football, let's stop the negative talk of being relegated and just try offer something constructive,

Blyth wilted in the heat and helped us put a gloss on the game.

OK performance but not amazing. It was funny watching Wylde getting moody because he wasn't getting passed to: but he refused to shout for it.

I actually thought the trialist looked good, decent back up for Thomas and he knew where the goal was: would have had two but for a good save. If he's not expensive I'd give him a 1 year deal.

Reilly hasn't got it, I'm afraid.

Never played well at all, but the scoreline was fair.

A lot of experimentation going on, Goody will be fit for the first game of the season, at least that's what he told me, and thank goodness.

Telling you, St Mirren win in Motherwell first day, get down on it.

Never played well at all, but the scoreline was fair.

A lot of experimentation going on, Goody will be fit for the first game of the season, at least that's what he told me, and thank goodness.

Telling you, St Mirren win in Motherwell first day, get down on it.

Hopefully we have another signing or 2 in before the Well game.

Won't it?

I'd have thought that most of these guys would be looking to be in the starting line up in the first league game of the season.

4-2 victory as well.

Its a shame that guys like you won't support the youngsters.

Your wind up's used to be on the side of good , hell knows what's happened to you maybe it's a move to Northern Ireland where you like to now show the Unionist flag.

Have you really turned into an Orange man ?