Mcgregor, Craig & Stevenson

stuman99

Thinking we have a chance of signing Ryan Stevenson , seeing that he,sfrom the west of Scotland , and he will be guaranteed first team football and also be playing for a club that will not be reducing his wage halfway through his contract

Accies, Partick and Killie in for him aswel.

He's meeting with wee Tommzo tomorrow if all goes well will be a bud by Friday.

He's meeting with wee Tommzo tomorrow if all goes well will be a bud by Friday.

Your a real funny guy. The article say's he will make his mind up come the end of the week mmm ? Friday Aberdeen interested we can't compete with them for salary. Plus their owner has plenty of property free of charge in Aberdeen to hand out. So my money is on Ryan Stevenson being an Aberdeen player come Friday. Trust me its bubbling under

Your a real funny guy. The article say's he will make his mind up come the end of the week mmm ? Friday Aberdeen interested we can't compete with them for salary. Plus their owner has plenty of property free of charge in Aberdeen to hand out. So my money is on Ryan Stevenson being an Aberdeen player come Friday. Trust me its bubbling under

I think it is Craig that the Dons are reported to be interested in.

McLean/Newton replaced with Stevenson/Craig would be a promising start to TC's transfer dealings.

FFS this has got to be a joke

Replacing 2 promising 22 yr olds who will probably both be playing Championship this season with 2 bottom 6 journeymen pros?

Stevenson is 30 and only lasted 6 months in a poor Ipswich team in the championship before they punted him.

Craig is 27 and played in 34 of 38 league games for Hibs, captaining them to relegation.

Can't see either of them being strongly motivated to play for Saints.

Promising start to TC's career? If you want to be watching championship football the season after next then maybe.

Replacing 2 promising 22 yr olds who will probably both be playing Championship this season with 2 bottom 6 journeymen pros?

Stevenson is 30 and only lasted 6 months in a poor Ipswich team in the championship before they punted him.

Craig is 27 and played in 34 of 38 league games for Hibs, captaining them to relegation.

Promising start to TC's career? If you want to be watching championship football the season after next then maybe.

Funny how people look at things differently , I was actually thinking that we would be bringing a greater goal threat, if either of those signings came off , of the two though I would prefer Stevenson

If you seriously think Newton is a "promising" 22 year old you really need to follow another sport.I would take Stevenson and/or Craig in a heartbeat

Funny how people look at things differently , I was actually thinking that we would be bringing a greater goal threat, if either of those signings came off , of the two though I would prefer Stevenson

Stevenson is a decent player and I'd be happy to see him sign. I don't rate Craig at all.

But the suggestion that either represent a step up from Newton or particularly McClean is ridiculous IMO.