Mcgregor, Craig & Stevenson

stuman99

I'm liking your style....about time we start to introduce legalised coffee shops......we are going to need some to get the full effect of the new strips this year.

weed-smoking-weed-1.png

I just read first three lines of your post & looked at pic, it made me laugh.

im still trying to work out where our (almost) £1M went for winning the league cup

It was nowhere near that, but just because I'm a nice guy...

Harkins, McGowan's new deal, other renewals on enhanced money, plugging the budget gap caused by Danny Lennon ending so many contracts early and allowing Danny to end other contracts early.

It was nowhere near that, but just because I'm a nice guy...

Harkins, McGowan's new deal, other renewals on enhanced money, plugging the budget gap caused by Danny Lennon ending so many contracts early and allowing Danny to end other contracts early.

Really?

Could you put some figures to this as it could look as though you're making it up?

Really?

Could you put some figures to this as it could look as though you're making it up?

Well, I did hear we probably only made around 250K from the League Cup run...1 million is just utter pish, you don't even make that in Football Manager. Alongside that, the pay-offs have been anything up to 75%, I've heard all sorts of claims about figures for Harkins and McGowan's and certainly wouldn't say that 2K per week for GH and 4K per week for Paul were true as it's been both refuted and agreed with on here in the past. Also, knowing what A N Other club pays on average in wages (no, i'm not naming them) then I'd seriously doubt it. It's been covered in the past that the renewed contracts were for more money, I'd assume that the players also had win bonuses. Last season's playing budget would have been eaten in to by the players Danny released after the Final, I can't recall who was realised during the Cup winning season though that would have effected it had any been released...basically paying for however much % of a squad slot twice. Oh and the Dome, can't remember if any of the LC "gold rush" was used there or it was all other funding.

Can you put any actual breakdown to the 1 million?

Well, I did hear we probably only made around 250K from the League Cup run...1 million is just utter pish, you don't even make that in Football Manager. Alongside that, the pay-offs have been anything up to 75%, I've heard all sorts of claims about figures for Harkins and McGowan's and certainly wouldn't say that 2K per week for GH and 4K per week for Paul were true as it's been both refuted and agreed with on here in the past. Also, knowing what A N Other club pays on average in wages (no, i'm not naming them) then I'd seriously doubt it. It's been covered in the past that the renewed contracts were for more money, I'd assume that the players also had win bonuses. Last season's playing budget would have been eaten in to by the players Danny released after the Final, I can't recall who was realised during the Cup winning season though that would have effected it had any been released...basically paying for however much % of a squad slot twice. Oh and the Dome, can't remember if any of the LC "gold rush" was used there or it was all other funding.

Can you put any actual breakdown to the 1 million?

It's a bit rich asking him to break down his figure after that load of waffle and conjecture.

It's a bit rich asking him to break down his figure after that load of waffle and conjecture.

Little bit more than "wurs the fkn millyan quid goan?" that we see over and over. I do know Lee Mair said no to a 75% pay-off. Stating that contract pay-offs ate in to the budget is also fact, unless we have a pay-off float built in...who does. The A N Other club pay on average £700 to £1,200 per week and finished top 6 (putting paid to the Saint Mirren have the smallest budget crap).

Forums are all about conjecture...if anyone revealed actual wages, I'm sure players could raise their demands. Easiest way to find out is to get to know an agent/player/whomever then try applying any information across us.

• 4 weeks later...