The World Cup Gambling Thread

I put a fiver on England today at 7-1 to get to the last 16 today. My thinking was if they were lucky enough, my winning would pay for enough bevvy to forget about them for a while, but if they got punted out, it would be the best fiver I have ever lost and well worth every penny thumbup2.gif

The bookies have had a good couple of days with Italy losing, Germany only drawing with Ghana, and most people would have went for Bosnia to beat Nigeria.

The 3 games today are all hard to predict but there are good odds on offer, Belgium are 11/10 to beat Russia, who didn't look great against South Korea, South Korea are 7/5 against Algeria, and Portugal are 4/5 against USA, a nice treble but I'd be surprised if one of these games dosen't end in a draw.

Hopefully today is a day for the punter!

The bookies have had a good couple of days with Italy losing, Germany only drawing with Ghana, and most people would have went for Bosnia to beat Nigeria.

The 3 games today are all hard to predict but there are good odds on offer, Belgium are 11/10 to beat Russia, who didn't look great against South Korea, South Korea are 7/5 against Algeria, and Portugal are 4/5 against USA, a nice treble but I'd be surprised if one of these games dosen't end in a draw.

Hopefully today is a day for the punter!

Agreed.

Not sure about today, will wait till later, todays games are all, IMO, quite close to call which makes it precarious.

LIGHTBULB..................................3 draws. lol.gif

Agreed.

Not sure about today, will wait till later, todays games are all, IMO, quite close to call which makes it precarious.

LIGHTBULB..................................3 draws. lol.gif

Who'll win the penalty shootoots ?