Mark Ridgers

Hmm ? Keeper who spent a fair bit of last season struggling with a knee injury . dry.png

Oh, come on! They get medicals. I once heard about a lad with a glittering career ahead of him until it was discovered his granny had a big wart on her arse.

good signing great age to get a keeper of good standards really pleased will learn under kello and mathers. shame about dilo good keeper but im sure he will go far . we always lose silly goals at the back and give away cheap goals in last ten or five mins , should get defence sorted out first this year and make st Mirren park a hard place for teams to score.

Oh, come on! They get medicals. I once heard about a lad with a glittering career ahead of him until it was discovered his granny had a big wart on her arse.

Given our past record with crocks, i`m sure you can understand my right to remain to be convinced.

I wish the big Guy all the best & he will get my full support when he wears the strip .

I fully understand he is here as No2 to kello & i will be more than happy if he proves my fears are unfounded.

PS. Dargo got a medical. rolleyes.gif

good signing great age to get a keeper of good standards really pleased will learn under kello and mathers. shame about dilo good keeper but im sure he will go far . we always lose silly goals at the back and give away cheap goals in last ten or five mins , should get defence sorted out first this year and make st Mirren park a hard place to score.

We're struggling as it is.

Given our past record with crocks, i`m sure you can understand my right to remain to be convinced.

I wish the big Guy all the best & he will get my full support when he wears the strip .

I fully understand he is here as No2 to kello & i will be more than happy if he proves my fears are unfounded.

and he's still playing football.

I asked a Jambo acquaintance what his verdict on Ridgers was, I quote; "Good goalie, big lad, strong too"

He is normally quite a scathing chap so the fact he didn't give him any pelters is encouraging for me!

Shame about Dilo if he is indeed away, he certainly did step up when we needed him but the big man seems like a good signing!

..........as did Grainger & Eric Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba

Time will tell though, I was looking forward to seeing what Cornell could do last season, that went well...

Ah well Ridgers is coming as number 2, he might not play for us next season just like other recent number 2's Adam and Smith never played a competitive game.

He has a 2 year deal though and will be looking to prove himself next season in training and if he gets a chance in a game with a view to being number 1 in 15/16.

Why are folk surprised Dilo won't be around?! There were reports circling the French media around a month ago that he wasn't getting an extension and was going to join Celtic as a back up.

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Dilo-interesse-le-celtic-glasgow/464138

or if you prefer something in English...

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/celtic-looking-to-bring-in-dilo

I suppose Neil Lennon leaving may have changed whether he goes to Celtic or not - but doesn't change the fact we aren't giving him an extension.

We ended up blessed with keepers at the end of last season (it actually pissed me off that 2 of our best players were keepers lol). I knew we would never keep hold of both as one didnt deserve to play second fiddle to the other, nor could we offer enough money forhim to be happy to do so. Did we keep the right one? id say so!

hadnt honestly heard of ridgers before we signed him, hopefully learns from kello and pushes him hard for the jersey!