Daniel Wills

At least we've avoided the goalkeeping farce that occurred last season.

Exactly, what a shambles that was.

It's an important area of the team and now we have it sorted and we aren't even half way through June. I'm delighted with Tommy's dealings so far, hope he keeps it up with the out field signings.

so thats 3 goalies we have signed...

"Help-ma-boab"

still staying calm

Trust in oor Tommy, trust in oor Tommy indeed.

All good football teams are built from the back from goalkeep out. Oor Tommy the wisest of the wise is acting only in the very best interests of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co. With goalkeeps sorted so early on Tommy the wisest of the wise can now devote his considerable talent toward building a formidable back four before moving onto a hard and creative midfield and finally securing top notch support for the Thommohawk.

It is early June and we need not worry about goalkeeps already. Tommy has us ahead of the game, exactly where we will be under his stewardship.

Exciting times fellow Buddies, exciting times indeed!

Edited by TediousTom

I'd like 2. Thanks for asking.

Why? weve got a very good keeper in kello, who could probably play every game next season. If he gets injured we can get another proven keeper the same way we got him! We dont have the money to be signing two proven keepers.

I'd like 2. Thanks for asking.

No way, what a waste of money that would be. The balance we have with the keepers now is spot on for a club with our budget:

One proven keeper at this level, one younger keeper who's played in the lower leagues and at u21 level for his country and one u20 keeper.