Responses To Brian Caldwell Updates

Season ticket sales are going well regardless.

I don't think its time to panic yet. Brian mentioned the contracts expire on the 30th of June down South. Still very early .

Our rivals have signed a couple of players but in all honesty we haven't missed out on much. Decent chance Thistle could get stung offering Stevenson a 2 year deal in the same way we have been stung offering 2 dear deals to duds/injury prone players.

All very well saying Partick could get stung but he isnt exactly injury prone. Id like to know what we offered compared to them.

Stupid move once more by the BOD if thats the case. He would have just gone for a free next season as we were obviously offering shite wages as usual.

We had to pay the likes of Guy, Imrie, Grainger, to name a few to leave early from their 2 yr contracts as they werent up to standard.

All very well saying Partick could get stung but he isnt exactly injury prone. Id like to know what we offered compared to them.

We'll have offered what we can afford. We almost went out of business chasing a stupid dream, I really don't need to go through that again.

Ask him if he is aware that cheesy only gets a game because his dad is on the board?

I know and you know the answer to that, your just trying to burst the cheesy haters ballon, it does not matter what Marc does they won't be happy till he's gone. I hope they have a very long wait

Not sure if Brian would be willing to answer this one, but I was wondering if the club could confirm whether any loan deals had/will have clauses built into them stipulating that the player must feature X amount of times during the season, if fit?

I will ask those questions mate. Please don't all bombard me with stuff though, I'm supposed to be working :-)

Not sure if Brian would be willing to answer this one, but I was wondering if the club could confirm whether any loan deals had/will have clauses built into them stipulating that the player must feature X amount of times during the season, if fit?

FFS!

I'm sure I read that's it's against temporary transfer rules to do so. The parent club can't demand the player plays every game, certain games min games etc.

I'm sure I read that's it's against temporary transfer rules to do so. The parent club can't demand the player plays every game, certain games min games etc.

I had heard Newton's did have a clause, but then again it could be a gentleman's agreement. Not using him would probably rule out future loans, though I'm sure TC could smooth things over.

I had heard Newton's did have a clause, but then again it could be a gentleman's agreement. Not using him would probably rule out future loans, though I'm sure TC could smooth things over.

More likely a gentleman's agreement as you say.

I'm not 100% sure, maybe BC via Div can clear it up but I reckon such clauses aren't allowed to be "written" into the contract.